Would SOMEBODY >please< cut Diego?!?

He's got at least one more whacky nick name left in him.

Yeah. The UFC needs to tell him he's done because I don't think he'll quit on his own.

Diego has shown less than zero improvement in his striking over the last 10 years, and I've been a Diego fan since TUF.

This dude doesn't have what it takes to hang anymore. He's the grappling equivalent of Duane Ludwig. He's great in one realm, and awful in the other.

Sanchez needs to call it a day now. His brain health is very worrying at this point. He is gonna have serious problems such as dementia.

I LOVE this guy to death as a just bleed fan, but for FUX SAKE, somebody RETIRE homie before he is wearing Depends.

Dude is DECADES past his prime now.

Lol. Either the UFC give him TRT and tells USADA to lay off him or they give him a farewall Joe Stevenson fight so he goes out with 200k in his pocket. Cheap UFC won't give him a retirement package - bet on it!

I LOVE this guy to death as a just bleed fan, but for FUX SAKE, somebody RETIRE homie before he is wearing Depends.

Dude is DECADES past his prime now.

Sadly I don't think he'd stop fighting if they cut him. He'd just keep fighting, getting hit in the noggin, for shit pay.

Cmon man, he just needs to double up on the neck strengthening exercises and he'll be good to go

you know what they say, "prize fighters don't retire, they get retired." I hope this one does that for him. I mean that in the nicest way possible.

Cmon man, he just needs to double up on the neck strengthening exercises and he'll be good to go

LOL
giphy.gif

Him and Ellenburger need to get that talk.
But Roy Nelson has taken more punishment than either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back