Would Jimi Manuwa beat both Ryan Bader and Phil Davis?

What u guys say? I think he beats them both. Maybe Davis would be a tougher task though.
Maybe Bader, but Davis has s trong chin, he survived 3 rounds of Rumbles beating for example. Davis would wrestle-fuck himself to a victory, or maybe submitt him.

I could see a case for Diet Rumble putting Bader out but Davis is too defensively sound for that.

Most likely scenario is that Bader humps him to decision and Davis takes a limb home.

close fights, i'd probably give the edge to bader and davis tho.

Both stop him.

Phil taps him inside 2 minutes, while Bader most likely TKOs him on the floor due to Manuwa's subpar grappling and glass jaw.

Bader would teach that Brit boy what All-American wrestling is all about and Phil would take him to the school of athletic and explosive wrestling Mr. Wonderful style.

Jimi's lucky these boys aren't around to put that All-American Gnp on him.

Last edited:
No.. he does not.

He would beat Shogun who is a can nowadays tho.

Everyone has missed the real question...who fucking cares???

davis will wrestle him and bader can wrestle + he has power as well

He'd likely lose handily to both. Davis takes him down and subs him, while Bader probably gets a gnp TKO victory. UFC's LHW division is absolutely thin and awful right now.

Another shitty hypothetical question thread.

WOULD A PRIME JEFF MONSON BEAT RANDY COUTURE IN A BAR FIGHT? Please like and comment!!!

<3>

Bader has a weak chin, but he tends to fight smart, so I think he could Decision Manuwa.
Davis would beat Manuwa easily.

Neither. Taken down and subbed by Phil, and decisioned by Bader. Manuwa is a huge hype job.

He is not a hype job, he is the result of a shallow división

btw I agree with most posters, he wouldn't beat any of them

Nah

he loses to both

has a better chance against Bader though because Bader does tend to give up

Back