Would Jimi Manuwa beat both Ryan Bader and Phil Davis?

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What u guys say? I think he beats them both. Maybe Davis would be a tougher task though.

He'd beat them off with both hands

If he landed clean then of course but he'd likely get humped by both.

Hard to tell, but both would result in boring matches.

Both of them make him look like the journeyman he is.

Neither. Taken down and subbed by Phil, and decisioned by Bader. Manuwa is a huge hype job.

i doubt either would chose to stand with him, and i doubt he'd stop their wrestling

Phil has a very good chin and will implement the same grind game he did against Glover with Manawu. Bader maybe stands a good chance with the same game plan if he can handle a few punches from Manawu

Nope he will get out grappled.

Bader can even clip him in some exchange who knows but the wrestling is the key difference here.

He has a puncher's chance, especially against chinny Bader, but I'd bet against him pretty heavily in both fights. If Rumble couldn't KO Davis, I seriously doubt Jimi could. The best wrestler Manuwas faced has been Anderson, but Bader and Davis are both better than 25/8 scammin'.

Probably Bader, probably not Davis.

oh course anything COULD happen, but I feel that bader and Davis are more talented than manuwa for sure. and both should be able to handle him.

He is only better standing up, maybe not even better but definitely more dangerous. I would not favor him against either but would not be surprised if he landed and got the KO.

Back