Would GSP have not retired at 32 if he could finish opponents?

Ok truth is freedom, why don't you tell us. Your name implies that you deal in facts and not speculation and insinuations, am I right?
That comment was probably not intended that way so please help me prove that you are not a hypocrite judging by the stark difference in you account name and your actions.

Not a problem.

GSP left in Dec of 2013, thats pretty common knowledge.

The first enhanced testing for a UFC event by the NSAC was Travis Browne vs Josh Barnett, UFC 168 which was Dec. 28 2013.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/2/11/5402242/nsac-ufc-drug-testing-steroid-cir-ped

http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/...d-jake-ellenberger-robbie-lawler-ufc-173-bout

https://mmajunkie.com/2014/05/nevad...y-that-could-trim-enhanced-drug-testing-costs

He took some shots vs Condit also, the rest were pretty much dominated by GSP but still does it take its toll? Why would he retire so early while other fighters continue?

He made it pretty damn clear that he took a 4 years break because steroids were running rampant in the ufc. He said he would come back once additional testing takes place. He came back. What is it that you don't understand?

i mean GSP started MMA in 2002

and Twood only started in 2009

so yes, i would expect them to have a big difference in fighting years

Not a problem.

GSP left in Dec of 2013, thats pretty common knowledge.

The first enhanced testing for a UFC event by the NSAC was Travis Browne vs Josh Barnett, UFC 168 which was Dec. 28 2013.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/2/11/5402242/nsac-ufc-drug-testing-steroid-cir-ped

http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/...d-jake-ellenberger-robbie-lawler-ufc-173-bout

https://mmajunkie.com/2014/05/nevad...y-that-could-trim-enhanced-drug-testing-costs

Sweet. That was a bunch of things that most of us already knew.

I read all three articles and the only mention of GSP was the fact that he was not satisfied with the testing leading up to his departure and they got the ball rolling after he left. I would imagine he would have found the news that his sport was improving pleasing. Too bad it didn't happen while he was still there.

I am still waiting for you to show me more than an insinuation that he was using. I will give you some time to whip something up. Thanks in advance.

Sweet. That was a bunch of things that most of us already knew.

I read all three articles and the only mention of GSP was the fact that he was not satisfied with the testing leading up to his departure and they got the ball rolling after he left. I would imagine he would have found the news that his sport was improving pleasing. Too bad it didn't happen while he was still there.

I am still waiting for you to show me more than an insinuation that he was using. I will give you some time to whip something up. Thanks in advance.

GSP hasn't failed a test, we already know that. So should we believe that not failing a test means with 100% certainty that a fighter isnt on gear? Its funny how GSP sacklickers wont take any typr of inference based on deductive reasoning when it comes to GSP and PEDs, but then have no issues infering that a fighter who was flagged, is and has been on gear their entire lives. Well that type of inference goes both ways. Many fighters, including GSP himself, have stated on record that it's not difficult to beat PED tests. So let's look at the facts:

1. GSP has shown the same abdominal bumps that users have. Not to mention many of the pics circulating of him .

2. As shown above, he left the same month that enhanced testing started.

3. Keith Kizer of the NSAC said that GSP and his camp have shown some of the most suspicious behavior he's seen, in regards to random testing.

All it takes is a little intelligence, critical thinking and deductive reasoning and all of these things together paint the real picture...... especially Keith Kizer''s account of GSP not willing to agree unless he knew exactly when random testing was. That in and of itself should be all we need to know.

Last edited:
GSP was never unable to finish.

He choose a fight style that resulted in fewer finishes, because it was safer and involved less risk and less damage.

Lol.

Tyron finish rate: 0.52
GSP finish rate: 0.50

The real reason GSP has "aged" more is because when Tyron was just starting out fighting bums like Steve Schnider, GSP had already won his second title and had spent years preparing for and fighting P4P legends like Hughes and BJ multiple times.

Tyron is currently where GSP was when Tyron was just starting MMA lol.

You’d trash Woodley if he fought guys like BJ and Hughes.

GSP hasn't failed a test, we already know that. So should we believe that not failing a test means with 100% certainty that you aren't on gear? Many fighters, including GSP himself, have stated on record that it's not difficult to beat PED tests. So let's look at the facts:

1. GSP has shown the same abdominal bumps that users have. Not to mention many of the pics circulating of him.

3. Keith Kizer of the NSAC said that GSP and his camp have shown some of the most suspicious behavior he's seen, in regards to random testing.

All it takes is a little intelligence and critical thinking, and all of these things together, especially Keith Kizer''s account of GSP not willing to agree unless he knew exactly when random testing was.

GSP is clean, get over it.

I think it was more of a being rich at 32 and not wanting sustained brain trauma sort of thing.

How are people still confused by why GSP walked away from the sport? Are you really that stupid?

There are a lot of variables in the fights.
Obviously MMA is not a chess game. There are literally millions of different scenarios.

Umm just to clarify are you saying MMA isn't a chess game because there are not millions of different scenarios or because there are? If it's the latter that is a horrible analogy

Umm just to clarify are you saying MMA isn't a chess game because there are not millions of different scenarios or because there are? If it's the latter that is a horrible analogy

Lets say it this way.
There are way more variables in MMA than in chess.

He took some shots vs Condit also, the rest were pretty much dominated by GSP but still does it take its toll? Why would he retire so early while other fighters continue?
Because the physical and mental preperation for training against the top contenders all the time,takes its toll. Under alot of pressure. He also was a very active champion.

Anyone got a different opinion about that,can triple dx suck it so hard,and are just in it to see him lose. They are the same bottom dwelling afterbirth that dont like Champ Champ Huge Huge Balls Balls to ride into the sunset with both titles. <DC-Champ>

GSP went into semi-retiement imo because of the mental strain. You could see it. GSP seems to me like a perfectionist who borders on OCD. It's what drive him to be so perfect in so many facets of the game. His attention to detail was impressive. But the strain of being so focused for so long is a lot to bear.

I really miss all the GSP jokes, regardless of him being one of the best it was hilarious what you crazy fuckers came up with.

He hates fighting and was sick of the pressure. Juiced Hendricks was a wake up call that the UFC didn't care about cheaters, and they didn't.

GSP hasn't failed a test, we already know that. So should we believe that not failing a test means with 100% certainty that a fighter isnt on gear? Its funny how GSP sacklickers wont take any typr of inference based on deductive reasoning when it comes to GSP and PEDs, but then have no issues infering that a fighter who was flagged, is and has been on gear their entire lives. Well that type of inference goes both ways. Many fighters, including GSP himself, have stated on record that it's not difficult to beat PED tests. So let's look at the facts:

1. GSP has shown the same abdominal bumps that users have. Not to mention many of the pics circulating of him .

All it takes is a little intelligence, critical thinking and deductive reasoning and all of these things together paint the real picture...... especially Keith Kizer''s account of GSP not willing to agree unless he knew exactly when random testing was. That in and of itself should be all we need to know.

Well, I guess it is a good thing that your idea of truth is not shared by the government or the prisons would be jammed full of people who you think may be guilty.

I made an observation that your name has the word truth in it and assumed that meant you are all about facts which would be refreshing on this site to be honest. I offered you the opportunity to show some integrity and back up what your name implies. Turns out that truth to you means whatever you think and want to spew to the world, thats not truth at all.

You instantly resort to name calling and build a seriously weak circumstantial case to support your claim. A case that is not even original as I have seen a few others use the same argument. Nothing new and nothing to see here, all the same bullshit. Oh, I see bumps, oh he left when they started testing, waa, waa, waa. Your name should not be truth is freedom, it should be spreading bullshit makes me feel good.

Get back to me when you have something of real substance. I am not interested in theories.

Back