Would Conor have a puncher's chance against DC in standup match?

tumblr_mm6innfLFD1rk74yho1_250.gif

anotherskateboard.gif

Also. Can the mods please merge these boarderline bot threads and move boxing threads to the boxing forum ?

a punchers chance but a small VERY small chance number!!! would make for a awesome freak show fight in pride!! lol

Only if DC stands still with his eyes closed.

McGregor does not have enough weight behind his punch to KO a HW/LHW.

DC neck will absorb the punch.

Now if McGregor fattens up to lets say 190, then he'd have a punchers chance.

Conor would probably beat him in a boxing fight. That shouldn't be a shocking statement.
LOL are you for real? So you think Conor would beat DC with both guys wearing boxing gloves? DC would dirty box Conor and bully him against ropes. Weight classes exist for a reason. I want to see if Conor would survive the overhand right by Rumble that knocked DC down in the first fight.

LOL are you for real? So you think Conor would beat DC with both guys wearing boxing gloves? DC would dirty box Conor and bully him against ropes. Weight classes exist for a reason. I want to see if Conor would survive the overhand right by Rumble that knocked DC down in the first fight.
DC is a wrestler. I don't think many people realise just how bad wrestlers boxing is once the TD threat is gone. DC isn't capable of dirty boxing. He isn't capable of boxing period.

Compared to actual boxers, Conor is a bum, but DC in a boxing ring absolute trash. He would get KOd.

What a Fucking Retarded Thread. Anderson Fucking Silva couldnt hurt DC
Cormier laid on top of him for the whole fight because he knew he couldn't compete standing up. The whole point of the thread is to ask how would Cormier do if that wasn't an option for him.

I think the thread is retarded for the opposite reason you seem to think. Why on earth would Cormier stand a chance in a boxing/kickboxing fight against McGregor? Even if McGregor's speed wasn't too much for him (which it would be), he still wouldn't have the technique to actually land a punch or a kick on him. A lot of suggestions in the thread seem to think that Cormier could clinch the whole fight, but that would be broken up in a few seconds under boxing or kickboxing rules.

And another deluded McGoogle fan reaches even greater heights of stupidity. When will it stop???

D.C. isn't much of a striker but he can just walk Conor down and tee off on him and Conor's won't have any answers this is a retarded thread

Back