Would Conor have a puncher's chance against DC in standup match?

Kaiserjuan

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
yeah I know DC is like 40 pounds heavier on fight night but he still carries a decent amount of fat at 205 and his muscle mass is that of a lean 185er: he'd be more muscular than Weidman but not Jacare.
Height is more or less the same whilst Conor has longer reach.
Boxing technique and accuracy Conor is far ahead whilst Cormier might have something to say about power, although we all know he's not heavy handed.

Friendly reminder that DC ate Rumble's power punches.

Friendly reminder that DC ate Rumble's power punches.
Yeah that's true but Rumble hits like a truck, Conor has precision,if dat left hits that sweet spot at de tip o' the chin you' re going down no matter what

Would Cormier have any chance is the better question. He wouldn't be able to box with McGregor and he can't throw kicks. He has no height or reach advantage, I'm struggling to think of what, if any, threat Cormier would pose in that fight?

Cormier would make McGregor his bitch. You will understand why weight classes exist.

"Fuck this thread."-Kenny Florian

Cormier's chin survived Rumble twice and easily rag-dolled Gus and Barnett. What do you think he'll do to lil Connor?

Would Cormier have any chance is the better question. He wouldn't be able to box with McGregor and he can't throw kicks. He has no height or reach advantage, I'm struggling to think of what, if any, threat Cormier would pose in that fight?

He could easily out clinch him against the cage and he punches a lot harder. Better chin than Mcgregor too.

yeah I know DC is like 40 pounds heavier on fight night but he still carries a decent amount of fat at 205 and his muscle mass is that of a lean 185er: he'd be more muscular than Weidman but not Jacare.
Height is more or less the same whilst Conor has longer reach.
Boxing technique and accuracy Conor is far ahead whilst Cormier might have something to say about power, although we all know he's not heavy handed.
B okkk.gif

DC knocked out Bigfoot. BIG FOOT

tumblr_metxpghQOV1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

It probably would go like:

0IPbe5L.jpg

What a Fucking Retarded Thread. Anderson Fucking Silva couldnt hurt DC, JJ didnt hurt him , Rumble, Big FOOt, but yes , one Punch by Nate Diaz bitch would do the job . Indarasting.

If Conor brought a baseball bat into the octagon with him, he'd still be knocked out cold.

What a Fucking Retarded Thread. Anderson Fucking Silva couldnt hurt DC, JJ didnt hurt him , Rumble, Big FOOt, but yes , one Punch by Nate Diaz bitch would do the job . Indarasting.

Anderson actually did hurt DC in the fight remember. Think it was a liver kick

Back