Would a UFC card with Conor McGregor vs. Floyd Mayweather main event become the new PPV buys record?

Conor marketing fast food whisky casina gambling. Very disappointing but it's normal in this world now. We are older and older Conor is rich. Hope they give him and Floyd boxing helmets. We need more marketing from Conor in future. Maybe guns are next

It Wouldn't be ppv in the uk, None of the ufc ppv's are. They are all free to view if you subscribe to BT Sport.

Where as the Boxing ppvs are still ppv in the uk.

So it wouldn't beat the boxing ppv records as you would lose a million PPV buys in the uk alone, as all ufc PPV's are free. Im sure things are similar in other countries around the world aswell. So you would probably lose atleast 2 million buys world wide from the ppv figures on this point alone.

Oh most definitely. Regardless of what anyone personally thinks of either of them, to doubt that it would be the biggest UFC ever would be just plain stupid and wrong.

Well ...

Remember how many kept moving the MayMac goalpost?
  • Fight will never happen
  • Fight won't do 1m buys
  • Fight won't do 2m buys
  • Fight won't do 3m buys
  • Fight won't do 4m buys
  • Fight won't do 5m buys
(fight does 4.3m domestic)

SEE ... I'M NEVER WRONG

;)

It Wouldn't be ppv in the uk, None of the ufc ppv's are. They are all free to view if you subscribe to BT Sport.

So it wouldn't beat the boxing ppv records as you would lose a million PPV buys in the uk alone, as all ufc PPV's are free. Im sure things are similar in other countries around the world aswell. So you would probably lose atleast 2 million buys world wide from the ppv figures on this point alone.

Excellent post
But I would not say 2m
No fight ever sold 2m non-domestic

MayMac did 1.1m UK & holds the record.
90% of the rest of the country gets it on TV

Floyd is almost a billionaire. Why risk it? Floyd doesn't need another 100 million. Depends on his greed. Depends on his actual desire to compete in MMA.

Something you realize about the super rich, at a point it doesn't become about how much money you have, merely continuing to make it.

Well ...

Remember how many kept moving the MayMac goalpost?
  • Fight will never happen
  • Fight won't do 1m buys
  • Fight won't do 2m buys
  • Fight won't do 3m buys
  • Fight won't do 4m buys
  • Fight won't do 5m buys
(fight does 4.3m domestic)

SEE ... I'M NEVER WRONG

;)
<[analyzed}>

Well, he's most likely gonna fight cm punk if he fights anyone. Conor would do whatever he wanted to Floyd, mm has basically admitted as much. He certainly knows it.

First off I don't want to hear this fight is 'never' going to happen because people also said GSP was never going to return, Lesnar was never going to leave the WWE for the UFC, and that he'd also never return once he went back, and all 3 of these things happened.

Tyron Woodley says that he is training Floyd Mayweather for MMA. My bet is that it's for a superfight with Conor. I also think it's the reason Conor isn't fighting in the UFC right now. He doesn't want to lose a fight right before a fight with Floyd in the UFC costing him status and money.

Conor's got too much of an ego to play it safe with Floyd and go for an immediate TD like Couture did with Toney. Conor will want to stand and bang, perhaps maybe even forgoing kicks unless he has too. Floyd maybe confident in this fight because he knows Conor won't take it to the ground and wants to stand and bang and Mayweather may have felt Conor's power and believes that Conor can't hurt him boxing and that with 4 oz. gloves he can drop Conor.

Would a UFC card with Conor McGregor vs. Floyd Mayweather main event become the new PPV buys record?

If the McGregor vs. Floyd UFC superfight topped a stacked UFC card, how many buys would it do?

I think it would would become the new UFC PPV buys record.

I be the person to say fight wont happen.

Floyd not that stupid to risk losing in a sport he never done before.

if Floyd needs money he can still box cans like amir khan.

Floyd is the king of trolling so people will always keep talking about him

Floyd isn't a power puncher and with boxing gloves he broken his hands all the time.

conor isn't fighting cause he knows tony and khabib beats him so he much rather hold ufc hostage than to fight.

Floyd is almost a billionaire. Why risk it? Floyd doesn't need another 100 million. Depends on his greed. Depends on his actual desire to compete in MMA.

when the irs coming calling again Floyd will need to fight again.

Not saying it would happen, but it wouldn't totally surprise me if the UFC tried to call it a special event and tried to make it a PPV in the UK. Or force a renegotiation or something. The extent and power of greed is pretty limitless.

Back