Worst UFC cutman - TATE

KickWith3rdLeg

You smoke this **** to escape reality?
@purple
Reaction score
I don't get how this guy has a job... everytime i hear Joe complaining on the broadcast about a cutman not doing their job, its Brad Tate at the helm. He seems to prioritize tending worthless cuts below the eye before giving a fighter the needed medical attention.

Here are a few F-ups of his i can name off the bat...

Edgar vs. Yair Rodriguez - Frankie as we know busted up Yair pretty bad all starting in the first round. At the end of the round it was very well clear Yair's eye was massively swollen, but Tate tended to a minor cut below the eye and never applied the End-swell.... at all, until the second round. By then, he was just poking at it with his finger and barely apply it.

Kennedy vs Gastelum - Same situation. Kennedy's eye is starting to swell shut and again Tate tends to a worthless cut below the eye and neglects applying the End-swell to help the fighters vision.

Kennedy vs Romero - In case you didnt know, this was the guy that accidentally globbed vasoline all over Romero's face to cause the infamous "Stoolgate" situation.

Please feel free to name more of his F-ups.

How does this guy still have a job? The Mazzagatti of cutmen.

That's the guy that Koscheck choked on TUF vs GSP. Koscheck knew all along!

Male nurse owned Kos with the fake knee remark and Kos retaliated by rape choking him lmao

Fuck that ten seconds notifying clapper guy too<mma3>

I really hate that tall guy that works in the back. I think he mops the locker rooms when everybody leaves. Hate that guy,ugh

While we are at it, the guy who made me a hotdog when I went to a live event overcharged me and the hotdog wasn’t even good

[ ] fucking carny-ass T-shirt vendor
[ ] damn Arianny!
[ ] dumb-ass soundman!
[x] all of the above!

Any complaints about the camera guys?

But yeah Op, the guy sucks.

i completely disagree with you TS on this, hes the main reason i watch MMA

Is that you Josh?

I can’t imagine anyone else would care enough to catalogue all of that.

If it is you, we love you Josh!

Boycotting UFC until this guy is fired

Complaining about the cutmen now? This is new,

<mma4>

I'm impressed. I thought Sherdog had already complained about everything. This guy's making sure no stone is left unturned.

Seriously though, if this is all true, they need to get rid of him.

Popcorn vendor in section 8 is always slacking when he’s sold out.

Back