Worst UFC cutman - TATE

I think he fucked up when he was working as a medic or nurse and ended up suing the hospital for his fuck up, or something to that effect.

I don't get how this guy has a job... everytime i hear Joe complaining on the broadcast about a cutman not doing their job, its Brad Tate at the helm. He seems to prioritize tending worthless cuts below the eye before giving a fighter the needed medical attention.

Here are a few F-ups of his i can name off the bat...

Edgar vs. Yair Rodriguez - Frankie as we know busted up Yair pretty bad all starting in the first round. At the end of the round it was very well clear Yair's eye was massively swollen, but Tate tended to a minor cut below the eye and never applied the End-swell.... at all, until the second round. By then, he was just poking at it with his finger and barely apply it.

Kennedy vs Gastelum - Same situation. Kennedy's eye is starting to swell shut and again Tate tends to a worthless cut below the eye and neglects applying the End-swell to help the fighters vision.

Kennedy vs Romero - In case you didnt know, this was the guy that accidentally globbed vasoline all over Romero's face to cause the infamous "Stoolgate" situation.

Please feel free to name more of his F-ups.

How does this guy still have a job? The Mazzagatti of cutmen.

They should have Swayze do cuts for every fighter every fight.

In fact, I've got a cut right now, so if you're listening Swayze, pm pls
<BirdieOwn>

I want a highlight of his best fuck ups now!

Within a few days, Brad Tate will be in GOAT discussions.

so TS brings up a relevant point and everyone mocks him

do fighters get to choose their own cutman or is it assigned randomly.

I feel like that's unfair if someone gets a bad one vs a good one

I didn't know who Brad Tate is so I looked his pic. He is black!

My answer to you, TS, is...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Dude got fired from his job at a fire department for doing a shitty job, and I think he allegedly assaulted some women too.

Guy is just a big fuck up

This is why I stopped watching UFC. The cutmen were REALLY fucking up the whole production...

The promotion went downhill when Dana fired Stitch. I don't why anybody kept watching after that.

MMA fighters should just bring their own cut men like boxers instead of using the UFC provided ones

I understand they'd probably prefer to not pay.....but you get what you pay for and if you pay nothing you get this guy

do fighters get to choose their own cutman or is it assigned randomly.

I feel like that's unfair if someone gets a bad one vs a good one

Always wanted to know this (For real)

Does anyone know?

I want a highlight of his best fuck ups now!
After the time he let that pregnant lady bleed out on the octagon canvas and die, face down AND the baby didn't survive..... I don't need to see any more.

Back