"worst stoppage ever" overturned, dober vs silva

tumblr_lry2ymLdj01r1m5qho1_500.gif

Let's see if Uncle Dana will do the right thing now and give both a win bonus.

Tremendous news. So glad that this was overturned, definitely a victory of common sense over idiotic bureaucracy.

Silva crying that this BS ref call was overturned just because other BS calls haven't been overturned in the past is hilarious. He knew he lied at the time, celebrated like a classless dick and wants to complain now that his absurd win has been overturned? Marvellous, hope it ruined his day.

please never let this guy near mma ever again. Worst ref ever.

Kim Winslow and Cecil Peoples are anxiously standing by to see if they've been knocked out of their position as the worst MMA refs. Fortunately, this ref was able to admit he made a mistake, and thus Winslow and Cecil Peoples are safe atop the "worst refs ever" category.

Maybe they'll take a delightful road trip together and drive their car off a cliff.

man, to go through a fight camp and all the insane mental preparation for weeks and weeks before a fight, and to have it end up ruined by the ref, thats gotta be some pretty spicy butthurt

man, to go through a fight camp and all the insane mental preparation for weeks and weeks before a fight, and to have it end up ruined by the ref, thats gotta be some pretty spicy butthurt

I think Dober was disappointed, but I'm sure that blow was softened considerably between having the fight overturned to a NC AND him getting the fight win bonus on top of that.

He essentially came out with a winner's purse, an increase in his fan base, a clean win/loss record, and a guaranteed rematch that will no doubt attract more attention than it would have had he simply won that fight.

Interestingly, the biggest loser in that fight is now Silva because he acted like such a douche after he "won".

I think Dober was disappointed, but I'm sure that blow was softened considerably between having the fight overturned to a NC AND him getting the fight win bonus on top of that.

He essentially came out with a winner's purse, an increase in his fan base, a clean win/loss record, and a guaranteed rematch that will no doubt attract more attention than it would have had he simply won that fight.

Interestingly, the biggest loser in that fight is now Silva because he acted like such a douche after he "won".

Pressure for Dober to perform now in his next fight. Imagine if he gets caught in the same sub and his opponebt puts him to sleep. Ouch

good to hear. That ref should be humiliated and so should Silva. If Silva loses his next fight, the UFC should drop him for his classless antics after the ref blunder.

Pressure for Dober to perform now in his next fight. Imagine if he gets caught in the same sub and his opponebt puts him to sleep. Ouch

He better hope he doesn't get caught in that super tight half guard guillotine again

How does Vegas treat a situation like this?

Guys who bet on Silva got paid and it was over and done with right?

You got it. You get paid or not on the fight night results.

Back