Worst mistake in UFC fight

O'Malley vs Andre Soukhamthath was ridiculous, so the fight was 1-1 and into the 3rd round and O'Malley was hopping on one leg and in agony, he couldn't put any weight on it at all and all that Andre had to do was throw some leg kicks or just tee off on the feet.. and what does he do? he starts trying to take him down and grapple lol, I couldn't believe what I was watching, O'Malley's face just lit up like he had won Gold, it was like a winning lottery ticket for him.

To make matters worse he actually tries to take him down by the fence, so O'Malley could just rest all his weight onto the fence and not on his leg. A lot of people on here was so shocked that they said he threw the fight on purpose and it wasn't bad IQ because Dana was sitting cageside fuming, his face was red raw.. he had hyped up Sean a lot from the show. I don't think Andre threw the fight though I think it was just dreadful fight IQ and an awful choice

155er vs Super Heavyweight

conor-nate-diaz.gif

The answer to this question is weed man throwing that kick against rockhold.

Career changing for weed man, fucked over the mw division with rockhold then losing to bisping who then lost to gsp who then vacated the belt

By memory, it's GOTTA be grappling a one-legged man. I dont care how tired or hurt you might be yourself, if you somehow don't pick up on that glaring weakness and attack it, I gotta ask how you're a fighter at all.

Ciryl Gane going for an ankle lock from top position in round 5 was pretty dumb.
Gane in the last round vs Ngannou
Shouldn't have gotten swept then.

Back