Worse chin, Overeem or Arlovski?

CastletonSnob

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
They're both 2 of the biggest glass cannons in MMA, but who has a worse chin?

Reem has been KOed like 15 times I think.

His lil peanut head simply can't take those HW shots.

It's heavyweight so I don't really think too much of it. Everyone hits like a truck.

Same. Hit either of them flush once and they are done either right away if it's a big enough shot or if you follow up. That's why it's still crazy to me that Roy Nelson went for TD's after staggering Reem twice. Hit him once more and he's out, instead you go for the TD. Only surpassed by Rumble for worst fight IQ.

Cant believe he lost to Chuck...

It's heavyweight so I don't really think too much of it. Everyone hits like a truck.

For real. It's apples and oranges in comparison with the lower divisions. You don't take shots in the heavier divisions that fighters at like 125 can eat regularly. Why I will never consider MM the greatest fighter in MMA.

Cant believe he lost to Chuck...
Like most of his losses, when gassed he just covers and absorbs further punishment until KO happens... He was beating both Chuck and Shogun (2 times) until he got winded and then finished.

Like most of his losses, when gassed he just covers and absorbs further punishment until KO happens... He was beating both Chuck and Shogun (2 times) until he got winded and then finished.
had he fought against Chuck the way he fought against JDS, ie long, would have picked him apart...

I think Arlovski has a better chin than what many believe... but often times he's been a striker with pretty bad striking defense so he's gotten hit. Not saying he has a granite chin or anything but still.
Overeem might also be sloppy sometimes like the wild exchange with Ngannou, and that punch would probably have knocked out a lot of the division, but still I'd say Overeems chin is worse than Arlovskis.

I mean, when Overeem gets KO'd its usually by a bomb.

Arlovski has some pretty weak ones.

Do you have the results from the test they had done to see how hard each was hit since you are going for the "weakest chin", you need to provide the science as well since opinions hold no water

Arvloski has only been KOed by legit KO or overhand power haymaker guys fromt Datsik to Stipe. Ricco Rodriguez might be his worst loss. He's basically been KOed from #1 to #10 of power strikers in mma HW history. Bigfoot, Rogers, Fedor, Rizzo...

Rizzo KOed Tank Abbott.

Reem could get KOed by a bloated MW.

For real. It's apples and oranges in comparison with the lower divisions. You don't take shots in the heavier divisions that fighters at like 125 can eat regularly. Why I will never consider MM the greatest fighter in MMA.
I don't consider MM the greatest either. Not because of Chins though, but rather that giant pile of shit Called the 125 division. He ducked the only challenge.

I think Barney Rubble has a better chin than both of those guys.

And I'd let either Wilma or Betty gobble my knob any day.

Back