Worse chin, Overeem or Arlovski?

I don't consider MM the greatest either. Not because of Chins though, but rather that giant pile of shit Called the 125 division. He ducked the only challenge.

Yes. Indeed, but even if he had good contenders, it's apples and oranges to compare his midget division to fighters in the heavier divisions where you can get finished with one flush strike no matter who you are.

To me it's like having a separate basketball league with only players under 5 foot tall and calling the player with all the scoring records the greatest baller ever. Not the same thing at all.

Arlovski can seemingly be rocked by any kind of shot at any time, Reem's defence is much more suspect leaving him open to massive shots that could probably KO a horse.

Arlovski has the worse chin it's just that Reem's defence is porous as fuck.

overeem took some shots from hunt, nelson, and was even dropped by werdum in round 3 and he won those fights.

goota say andrei

No way in hell Overroid survives Rumble's Overhand the way Arlovski did.

So the obvious answer is Overhorse.

Reem has been KOed like 15 times I think.

His lil peanut head simply can't take those HW shots.

Lilttle head is right. Overeem was out one night and something looked off about him. I looked at him and asked my buddy, "is my head bigger than his"? Looked bigger from my perspective. He said its bigger no question. Consider that I am 6ft and 165lbs

Arlovski clearly, Reem's chin's not good at all but Arlovski gets finished by some weak shots. Reem's held up against quite a few heavy hitters.

WOAT at HW is TRT-less Bigfoot though, getting KO'd by simple jabs

Good question. Lets look at numbers here, Arlovski has been KOd 35% of his fights, Overeem has been KO'd 27%, Andrei 15 on his record while Overeem 16. Numbers are in favor of Overeeem, KO'd less. Adv for OVereem.

Now from their fights here is what I see. Andrei gets Knokced out easier, he seems to go down from the first big shot that lands and he's out. Rizzo, Timmy, Stipe, Fedor, Nganou, Rogers, Datsik. Overeem goes or gets wobbled but usually it takes follow up strikes (most of his fights). Advantage Overeem

Who can take a harder shot?? We have seen at time both guys able to take shots and survive. Andrei took em from Big Tim 3, Rumble, Barnett while Overeem took em from Neslon, Werdum 3 and a few more and survived. But Overeem gets dropped while Andrei can stay standing. In addition Andrei survived Brown, Barnett knock downs. Overeem gets knocked down easier I will give Andrei the advantage.

Now in terms of power punchers. Andrei has been KO'd by Rizzo, Sylvia, Fedor, Rogers, Sergei, Stipe, Overeem, Nganou which are all guys with BIG power. Overeem has taken TKO's to guys like Browne, Arona, Bigfoot, Rogerio, Rothwell, Hoffman.....guys that arent known for big power. In addition to power punchers. So advantage Andrei

Overall result. I will say Andrei has the better chin. Survived more knock downs and close calls, better at being able to keep standing when hit with hard shot, and he's only been KO'd by big power punchers.

Both don't have very strong defense, but I say Arlovski.

fedor-arlovski-1.gif~c200

Good question. Lets look at numbers here, Arlovski has been KOd 35% of his fights, Overeem has been KO'd 27%, Andrei 15 on his record while Overeem 16. Numbers are in favor of Overeeem, KO'd less. Adv for OVereem.

Now from their fights here is what I see. Andrei gets Knokced out easier, he seems to go down from the first big shot that lands and he's out. Rizzo, Timmy, Stipe, Fedor, Nganou, Rogers, Datsik. Overeem goes or gets wobbled but usually it takes follow up strikes (most of his fights). Advantage Overeem

Who can take a harder shot?? We have seen at time both guys able to take shots and survive. Andrei took em from Big Tim 3, Rumble, Barnett while Overeem took em from Neslon, Werdum 3 and a few more and survived. But Overeem gets dropped while Andrei can stay standing. In addition Andrei survived Brown, Barnett knock downs. Overeem gets knocked down easier I will give Andrei the advantage.

Now in terms of power punchers. Andrei has been KO'd by Rizzo, Sylvia, Fedor, Rogers, Sergei, Stipe, Overeem, Nganou which are all guys with BIG power. Overeem has taken TKO's to guys like Browne, Arona, Bigfoot, Rogerio, Rothwell, Hoffman.....guys that arent known for big power. In addition to power punchers. So advantage Andrei

Overall result. I will say Andrei has the better chin. Survived more knock downs and close calls, better at being able to keep standing when hit with hard shot, and he's only been KO'd by big power punchers.
actually at first i thought reems was better but upon further review i cannot see reem coming back from a shot like this

skip to 28 sec

I think Arlovski, Reem is usually ko'd by some pretty serious shots. Against Browne & Bigfoot it was more a combination of both fatigue and strikes.

Lilttle head is right. Overeem was out one night and something looked off about him. I looked at him and asked my buddy, "is my head bigger than his"? Looked bigger from my perspective. He said its bigger no question. Consider that I am 6ft and 165lbs
Maybe you just have a bigass head.

Big head having mofo.

actually at first i thought reems was better but upon further review i cannot see reem coming back from a shot like this

skip to 28 sec

Yah.....I saw it the same way. I thought Reem had the better chin till I saw Andrei recover from big shots in the Browne and Barnett fights, and he's only gone down to strikers and power punchers.

Maybe you just have a bigass head.

Big head having mofo.

That would be a good assumption, although my head is a normal size. It was really really odd to see a big man with such a small head. What was funnier is that our buddy who brought him, has a massive head. So you can imagine what that looked like.

Back