Worse beat downs in UFC history

I thought nick beating bj was brutal.

So was gsp beating bj.

I'd say what the UFC did to fighters with Reebok was savage as fuck and cannot be topped.

aGwKXG.gif

Kongo had Cain rocked 2 or 3 times, but the rest of the fight was a complete beat down. Double leg scoops and gnp salvo's all night. Kongo couldn't even stand up when it was over.
Thanks I'll rewatch it, in my mind it wasn't such a nasty beat down, but sometimes watching fights live give you a different impression...

Canes ass whipping he put on JDS were borderline criminal

Oh man Carwin vs Mir was brutal
and then JDS vs Carwin !
Keith Hackney vs Emanuil Yarbrough
jeez Hackney literally broke his hands :D

Attachments

• 10007.jpg
    10007.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 2
Not UFC but here is ben rothwell vs fat kid. lol

Ufc 137 I believe and I thought bj made it a very competitive fight. Diaz had his back taken in the first and had his lumps too.

The first round was very competitive. BJ looked every bit of the prodigy those first five minutes. But after that... sheee-it. Savage Stockton slap fest.

Hettes vs Phan was a beatdown.

Stipe vs Hunt was hard to watch.

JDS vs Hunt

RDA vs Pettis was more so constant ungodly pressure than a bad beatdown but it still fits.

Dillashaw vs Barao 1 and more so 2.

Cain vs everyone but JDS 1 and Werdum and Kongo.

Werdum beat the piss out of T Browne.

Aleksandra Albu beat the hell out of and out muscled and submitted some girl in her debut.

Shogun vs Hendo 2 was looking to be like it but H Bomb prevailed

Shogun vs Hendo 1
Rory vs Lalwer 2
Diego vs BJ
Shogun vs Jones
Bigfoot vs Cain
Barao vs Killashaw
Franklin vs Silva

There is no more humiliating way to lose than a fighter quitting on his stool between rounds. A fighter taking a prolonged beating? That's honourable. A fighter getting subbed? It's MMA and that happens. Even tapping to strikes with your brains scrambled in the heat of combat is understandable. But just refusing to come out and fight by your own choice? That is laughably gutless.

Therefore my choice is BJ Penn in his second fight with GSP. Especially after all of his "To the death Georges" talk. He should be very ashamed.

You're a loser dude.

Back