Worse beat downs in UFC history

Cain vs Big foot 1. I thought silva would need a transfusion after that.

When BJ is motivated he is scary, sadly he hasn't been motivated since fighting Sanchez.

He beat a bunch of one dimensional fighters. Not a decent name in his whole LW run. The most overrated fighter in history.

Glover-Teixeira-vs-Fabio-Maldonado-Cropped.png

Cain vs Bigfoot
Cain vs Rothwell
Cain vs Kongo
Cain vs JDS 2
Cain vs JDS 3
Glover vs Fabio
Jones vs Shogun
Gall vs CM Punk

cainvelasquez.jpg

Anderson vs Franklin I was brutal. Anderson literally rearranged Rich's face.

Bader vs Anthony Perosh was an absolute mauling, think there was a 10-7 on some cards

There is no more humiliating way to lose than a fighter quitting on his stool between rounds. A fighter taking a prolonged beating? That's honourable. A fighter getting subbed? It's MMA and that happens. Even tapping to strikes with your brains scrambled in the heat of combat is understandable. But just refusing to come out and fight by your own choice? That is laughably gutless.

Therefore my choice is BJ Penn in his second fight with GSP. Especially after all of his "To the death Georges" talk. He should be very ashamed.

Not sure anything will ever compare to Anthony Johnson vs Tommy Speer

That being said, I was sure that Gary Goodridge murdered Paul Herrrera the first time I saw it.
That was the first mma fight I ever saw and it made a huge impression on me.
I wore out the tape rewinding it trying to count the elbows.
Dude had his face crushed.

Cain vs Kongo
Weird choice, I haven't rewatched it since I saw it live at UFC 99, but I remember Kongo landing some big shots on Cain on the feet, then getting taken down and controlled on the ground.
I need to rewatch that event, plenty of fun fights.

Weird choice, I haven't rewatched it since I saw it live at UFC 99, but I remember Kongo landing some big shots on Cain on the feet, then getting taken down and controlled on the ground.
I need to rewatch that event, plenty of fun fights.

Kongo had Cain rocked 2 or 3 times, but the rest of the fight was a complete beat down. Double leg scoops and gnp salvo's all night. Kongo couldn't even stand up when it was over.

Back