World Regard for US Leadership Hits All Time Low

luckyshot

Nazi Punks Fuck Off
Platinum Member
Reaction score
map-gallup-world-f4f645f49ce503d13f07da65d9d6da1ac82d7d8a-s1700-c85.jpg

In nearly half of the 164 countries surveyed, regard for US leadership has fallen by 10 points or more since Drump.

The biggest drop was in Canada, where regard for US leadership has fallen 40 points— from 60% to 20% approval. Across North and South America regard for US leadership stands at 24%, less than half of the 49% rating during Obama’s last year in office.

But hey, at least our image is doing well in Russia and Central Africa. The best Shitholes.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...leadership-hits-new-record-low-in-gallup-poll

And I know the canned responses “Who cares?” “America first.” “Maga.” Bleh.... to which I’d remind you that Trump’s approval also sucks domestically.

dumpsterfire.0.0.jpg

Lions do not care for the opinions of sheeps.

Do your thang Murica!

Don't listen to what we say. The majority of Canadians don't really know what they're talking about when it comes to world issues. The majority get their news from similar (or worse) sources to Americans.

What’s the level of US regard for the level of world regard toward US leadership like?

#MAGA
#Drain the Swamp

Lions do not care for the opinions of sheeps.

Do your thang Murica!
And I don’t cares for the opinions of humans who can’t grammars.

What’s the level of US regard for the level of world regard toward US leadership like?
Not sure. But when the entire world hated W., the US eventually caught up. I remember that much.

Is that how you judge a leader, how other countries view him?

How petty.

You mean now that we don’t let countries walk all over us, they don’t like us???

Good, fuck’em.

Is that how you judge a leader, how other countries view him?

How petty.
So let get this straight, regard for world opinion= petty...
Fuck the world
... but this = mature?

I agree. You shouldn't start your sentence with "And". It's just bad writing.
Lol. But starting a sentence with a conjunction is a stylistic consideration, not a grammatical one.

If they dont like their leader why dont they try leading?

oh because they cant.

Murica will care what other countries think when we're looking for people to drag into the next game of "third world regime change".

At this rate, the next world war will likely see America globally as "the bad guys".

So let get this straight, regard for world opinion= petty...

... but this = mature?

Lol. But starting a sentence with a conjunction is a stylistic consideration, not a grammatical one.
Grow up

Trumpsters hate the rest of world so they'll be thrilled with this. Of course it's mutual.

Who's that cute little green fella there in the middle - right next to the former cccp?

Is that Belarus?

Awww!
That's probably the location Putin used to steal teh election.

Back