World Regard for US Leadership Hits All Time Low

You can’t be serious here. Obama was a disaster and destroyed America. Trump may be animated and absurd at times but his policy is sound.

Nope, Obama was not a disaster. In many regards he was an awesome conservative president. He fucking rallied the Military Industrial Complex to new heights, he didn't raise taxes all the high, he pushed STEM graduates to new heights. The top earners in your nation were cleaning up.

He didn't outwardly hate Muslims and Mexicans, that's the extent of your disapproval. But he killed a ton of one, and deported a lot of the other.

It really wasn't lose, lose. It was deal with a harpy who at least could keep decorum while in office and realistically maintain the trajectory of the Obama establishment which was not that bad at all. Or Trump who can't even be bother to come up better fabrication of truths -- he's too stupid to even lie well.

I hate giving credence to the side that gives attention to the bottom 20 and less to the top 20, and I love tax breaks as much as anyone else -- but Hilary was a much better choice. Trump is exceedingly stupid, not even by presidential standards, but even stupid by any real standard.

But Canada elected a drama teacher who takes selfies as a ploy to relate to feminists and sjw's -- so, we can't judge.
eh, Much of the population of the US was very unhappy with the direction the country was going. We didn't really vote for Trump, the man. We voted for something different. And we got it, for better or worse.

Nope, Obama was not a disaster. In many regards he was an awesome conservative president. He fucking rallied the Military Industrial Complex to new heights, he didn't raise taxes all the high, he pushed STEM graduates to new heights. The top earners in your nation were cleaning up.

He didn't outwardly hate Muslims and Mexicans, that's the extent of your disapproval

Half my family is from Mexico. Try again with your ignorant profiling. I also have police officers in my family which is why I despise Obama. The man encourages violence against police and refused to speak out against hate groups like BLM. The man helped murder Gadafi and continued the trend of destabilizing regions. He went on a damn apology tour and embarrassed America.

He didn't outwardly hate Muslims and Mexicans, that's the extent of your disapproval. But he killed a ton of one, and deported a lot of the other.
eh, come on. Does everything really need to boil down to calling people racist?

Love the irony of the article where it says Africa is the bright spot for approval of U.S. leadership.

I'd hazard to guess a good chunk of Trump supporters probably denigrate those Africans for being low I.Q., yet they seem to have a couple things in common!

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}<{MingNope}>

That map is telling. Some countries clearly support what we're doing and some countries clearly do not. Who would have ever thought that Americans would be championing a loss of regard by England and an increase by Central Africa?

Even crazier, for all of the people who claim that we should be focused on the preservation of Western society..western society disapproves while eastern society approves. o_O

It's almost as if the policies being presented actually work against the shared philosophy of Western societies and the countries that grew out of Western Europe's global expansion. :eek:

Seriously, think about the divergence on that map for a moment and what shared values seem to think.
What the world sees as western cultural heritage:

Facts-about-Ancient-Greece-3.jpg

shake.gif

st-peters-basilica-tour-dome-crypts-2.jpg

395x525_genericposter2_1.jpg

What a Trumpster sees as western cultural heritage:

church-liquor1.jpg

Red-Necks-ConfederateFlag.jpg

Last edited:
The gop (most ignorant people on earth) don’t care what happens anywhere outside America.

map-gallup-world-f4f645f49ce503d13f07da65d9d6da1ac82d7d8a-s1700-c85.jpg

In nearly half of the 164 countries surveyed, regard for US leadership has fallen by 10 points or more since Drump.

The biggest drop was in Canada, where regard for US leadership has fallen 40 points— from 60% to 20% approval. Across North and South America regard for US leadership stands at 24%, less than half of the 49% rating during Obama’s last year in office.

But hey, at least our image is doing well in Russia and Central Africa. The best Shitholes.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...leadership-hits-new-record-low-in-gallup-poll

And I know the canned responses “Who cares?” “America first.” “Maga.” Bleh.... to which I’d remind you that Trump’s approval also sucks domestically.

dumpsterfire.0.0.jpg

This is good news. It means Trump's not buying their "approval" anymore like the Obama administration.

This thread basically shows why nobody likes trump supporters...

Mouth breathing ignorance said loudly and definitely

So basically traditional democratic nations lost respect and authoritarian dictators and communists increased theirs

Trump supporters do not want democracy, that want what Russia has. A big daddy to slap them around. Problem is Trump is a fat conman with big talk with a tiny orange nub Not .000005% of Putin's toughness

*in East Bumblefuck, Oahlahoma, where Trump still enjoys robust approval ratings.

What’s that? Trump’s approval is now underwater in East Bumblefuck, too? Oh.

Oh, and @TheComebackKid good job being voted official partisan hack of the year. I don’t think I’ve had a chance to congratulate you.

So, maybe (just thinking out loud here) we shouldn’t have done that.

I think I miss the war room awards is the thread about it still up?

So basically traditional democratic nations lost respect and authoritarian dictators and communists increased theirs

Trump supporters do not want democracy, that want what Russia has. A big daddy to slap them around. Problem is Trump is a fat conman with big talk with a tiny orange nub Not .000005% of Putin's toughness

You are making a good point until you went fat shaming and tiny hand shaming

Back