Words or phrases you learned through following UFC.

Neutrify or neutrafy. Not sure of the exact spelling because, well, it not a real word.

Pieced
Decked
Starched
Rocked
Dieded
Queer street
Rubber legs
Can
Lay 'n' pray
Wall 'n' stall
Wrestle-boxer
Muay thai
Jiu-jitsu
Rabbit punch
Hammerfist

Motorboat his ass
Sandblasting prostitutes
Filthy animals

Neutrify or neutrafy. Not sure of the exact spelling because, well, it not a real word.

It's called nullify and it is a real word you idiot. English is my 2nd language and I'm teaching you English, that's embarrassing...

It's called nullify and it is a real word you idiot. English is my 2nd language and I'm teaching you English, that's embarrassing...
My 1st reaction is to tell you to go fuck yourself, but I'll just think it. "Neutrify" is a word Mike Goldberg made up during a UFC PPV. He combined neutralize and nullify. It's one of those infamous Goldie gaffs. Look it up on Urban Dictionary.

Also, next time try and have a civil response, so you don't look like such a jackass. Or do some reasearch and come correct.

took it from RING RUST.... whenever i become a lazy bum and hit the gym after a long ass time i got “gym rust”

BIG ELBOW!!!

BIG ELBOW!!!!

HERE

WE

GO

and

OHHHHHHH!!!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My 1st reaction is to tell you to go fuck yourself, but I'll just think it. "Neutrify" is a word Mike Goldberg made up during a UFC PPV. He combined neutralize and nullify. It's one of those infamous Goldie gaffs. Look it up on Urban Dictionary.

Also, next time try and have a civil response, so you don't look like such a jackass. Or do some reasearch and come correct.

Fair enough, then he's the idiot :)

Apart from technical stuff like names of submissions and strikes, here are some of mine:

Fruition
Winningest
No-brainer
Barn burner
Interim
Stacked
Octagon
Tiramisu
Mean mug
Well rounded
Stoppage
Dolly
Weight cut
Staph infection
ACL Surgery
It is what it is
Believe you me
<28>

It's interesting to see the same "language" being used here as i hear in many UFC related interviews, as if it has become a little subculture, everyone learning from the same source and start using it themselves.

And no, i'm not a native english speaker. ;)
Omg so many!!!
My recent fave?
“Thug Rose!!!!Thug Rose!!! Thug Rose!!! Thug Rose!!! Thug Rose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
<DCWhoa>

Whizzer
Meteoric rise (I hate that one!)

Back