Words or phrases you learned through following UFC.

took it from RING RUST.... whenever i become a lazy bum and hit the gym after a long ass time i got “gym rust”
I like that term! If you have ever been in good shape then you go back to the gym after training into a lazy person it is so depressing.

tenor.gif

My 1st reaction is to tell you to go fuck yourself, but I'll just think it. "Neutrify" is a word Mike Goldberg made up during a UFC PPV. He combined neutralize and nullify. It's one of those infamous Goldie gaffs. Look it up on Urban Dictionary.

Also, next time try and have a civil response, so you don't look like such a jackass. Or do some reasearch and come correct.

<Goldie11>

Not to hate on previous posters, but it sounds like some of you lack a comprehensive vocabulary and world view if some of these words and phrases are new to you (non english as a first language people get a pass).

The only one that comes to mind for me is "don't put your mug on me".

I've heard face referred to as "mug" before by old timey gangsters, but i've never heard it used in that way, meaning don't look in my direction

The concept of getting beat up but "winning" the fight.

I learned that they cut cocaine with steroid laced creatine.

Not to hate on previous posters, but it sounds like some of you lack a comprehensive vocabulary and world view if some of these words and phrases are new to you (non english as a first language people get a pass).

The only one that comes to mind for me is "don't put your mug on me".

I've heard face referred to as "mug" before by old timey gangsters, but i've never heard it used in that way, meaning don't look in my direction
I agree. I feel bad trying to think of something new I've learned aside from technical terms.

Back