Woodley vs. RDA

RDA will break Woodley and win the title.

Then GSP will be mysteriously healed from any illness he has.

Then Conor will want to test himself in WW.

Last edited:
Nah. Just warming up the RDA fan wagon! VRRROOOOOOM VROOOM!

Woodley’s a fuckin duck. So, shut the motor down. No sense in wasting fuel just sitting in the garage.

Woodley will avoid this fight like the plague. It’ll be just like how he tried to duck Wonderboy, until Dana forced him to take the fight.

That guy just made my top 3 list of ways I don’t want to die. Shark attack, plane crash, then him. If the last thing you see in your life is him in that shitty lot, you’ve made some bad decisions
What about a plane crash in a transport plane that was carrying 50 great whites and their tanks broke, but the plane stayed together, and you were trapped inside with 12 inches of breathing space?

1515240648660.jpg

I'm fan of both guys but I just can't see RDA getting through Woodley not impossible but it's the Woodley size & strength factor that would make me side with TWood. RDA would have to use brain over brawn bait TWood to use gas chop kick him against the fence and stay away from them left/right loaded missiles Tyrone carries...

RDA beats Woodley, then Conner beats RDA for his 3rd title. Styles make fights, this is how I see this going down.

After that who knows maybe GSP is back for the WW belt against Conner?..... that’s one that GSP takes

RDA beats Woodley, then Conner beats RDA for his 3rd title. Styles make fights, this is how I see this going down.

After that who knows maybe GSP is back for the WW belt against Conner?..... that’s one that GSP takes

I could see this happening for sure.

Win or lose a Conor fight for RDA would be a HUGE payday.

RDA gets Woodley GSP and the LW champ for his next 3 fights.
If RDA fights Woodley his next two fights are going to be with the ref as he's waking him up then with his corner for not stopping the fight sooner. He'll get destroyed.

9l98i.gif

How a champion can be that pathetic LOL guy allows fighters to have him against the fence like that, like he's a scared puppy, Rory didn't respected him AT ALL in that fight.. such a shame, you try that shit against formers champs like Lawler and Hendricks and they'd bust your face

Woodley is the worst WW champ ever

RDA will be a tougher fight for Woodley than most think. He might pull the fight out of Woodley or he could pull off an upset.

Back