Woodley vs. RDA

Hihlosis

Rap Legionaire!
@Orange
Reaction score
I feel like the last time RDA had the belt he came out of pretty much no where in terms of name recognition and fan support. I like RDA for multiple reasons and predict he will break Woodley down bit by bit and regain the belt. This time he will defend the strap and make those Frankenstein ears famous! BOO YAH!!!!!!!

RDA gets Woodley GSP and the LW champ for his next 3 fights.

I don’t think anybody who wants to pressure Woodley does well. He’ll sit with his back to the cage and time that right overhand until RDA goes out or he wins on the scorecards. Woodley is the worst fight for anyone in that division because of that passiveness, love him or hate him.

I guess you want us to talk about the fight?

I’m excited for it. I want to see Woodley Usman and Woodley Till, but I want Woodley vs RDA the most.

RDA will make Woodley fight. And if Woodley doesn’t catch him in the first couple rounds, it could get ugly for Tyron.

I predict woodley tooling the shit out of RDA. Probably by KO within 3 rnds. Woodley should be a heavy favorite unless bookies are going to take a major L.

I think Dos Anjos will make a Woodley fight actually exciting... Dude loves to scrap. Just avoid that one explosive shot a round.

Woodley is no joke but a more prepared mentally and physically RDA is going to meet him in the octagon. Woodley knows this is going to be a war.

I don’t think anybody who wants to pressure Woodley does well. He’ll sit with his back to the cage and time that right overhand until RDA goes out or he wins on the scorecards. Woodley is the worst fight for anyone in that division because of that passiveness, love him or hate him.
Rory destroyed Woodley. Gastelum, GSP, Till and RDA would too. He’s champion but arguably not even a top 5 WW.

9l98i.gif

Ill cry if Woodley know RDA out. Cant stand T-Cryboi. I hope RDA brutalizes him over 5 long rounds. Just an absolute savage beatdown standing and on the ground, before finally finishing him in the last 5 seconds

RDA new champion. Not what I THINK will happen but what I WANT to happen.

Rory destroyed Woodley. Gastelum, GSP, Till and RDA would too. He’s champion but arguably not even a top 5 WW.
Rory is in Bellator, he beat Gastelum close decision but he still won, I personally think he sends GSP into orbit, Till beat cowboy.. yeah he’s talented but I’m not all on that train yet. Any updates on if Kelvin will stay at MW? I’d love that rematch.

That guy just made my top 3 list of ways I don’t want to die. Shark attack, plane crash, then him. If the last thing you see in your life is him in that shitty lot, you’ve made some bad decisions

I thought the exact same thing when I seen that pic!

Love RDA but something tells me Woodley is going to show up with the perfect game plan. Should be a good fight. Hate to see either of these guys lose.

Back