Woodley used to be in a gang

I was in a gang with Johnny Hopkins and Sloan Kettering. We used to smoke pot and we were blazin that shit up everyday.

A78dBy.gif

<YeahOKJen>
What was the name of his gang? The Van Buren Boys?

ReflectingCommonHairstreak-size_restricted.gif

Am i the only person that has never heard of this show????? Also i was in a gang, we never really did alot of Gangster shit but we considered ourselves a gang....LOL. SO doesnt surprise me Tyron was in a gang too.

The only gangster to compete in the UFC is the original gangster chael p sonnen from west Linn Oregon
134_chael_sonnen.0.jpg

If he was in a Gang then he wouldnt be able to take his fights to the ground. Theyd call him a B****. Not buying it

And he beat them up.. whole thing sounds like hyperbole.

Since we talkin gangs
ryan+bader%252C+junior+dos+santos%252C+dana+white%252C+vitor+belfort%252C+steophan+bonnar+%2526+jon+jones+steven+lippman+playboy+point+dume+malibu+1.jpg

Wtf I've never noticed this before but Dana White is taller than everyone in that photo. That's some serious shoe lifts and standing in front of everyone to look much taller.

Wtf I've never noticed this before but Dana White is taller than everyone in that photo. That's some serious shoe lifts and standing in front of everyone to look much taller.
What was that shoot for again?

<YeahOKJen>

Sure, Tyron.

Of course he was beating them all up in the initiation, too. He’s Tyron Woodley! Nobody beats Tyron Woodley!

Even if this is true (that he was jumped into a shitty street gang), you’re not a real gang member until you go commit crimes.

I have a feeling Tyron didn’t really do anything. Maybe he was initiated and just decided hang around, but not do anything to further himself within the gang.

I highly doubt Tyron was a real gang member. Ian McCall was a more of real gang member than Tyron.

Just Tyron being Tyron. This is just more “I had a rough upbringing. I’m fucking tough!” nonsense.

I’ve probably done more than him.

Last edited:
Back