Woodley used to be in a gang

If Ortega wasnt into something he wasnt feeling right, so he grabbed his clip and his nine and started murdering motherfuckers at night.

Well TBF he doesn't claim anything more then just being jumped in...seemed like he has a pretty level head and was just trying to survive his surroundings...

Its not like he was boasting .to .have ran shit or make Deals..he just picked a side so he wouldn't be caught in the middle and get shot for no fucking reason
The irony is the ones who pick a side get shot for doing it.

Gang.gang.gang.gang.Gang.gang.gang.gang.Gang.gang.gang.gang.Gang.gang.gang.gang.Gang.gang.gang.gang.Gang.gang.gang.gang.Gang.gang.gang.gang.Gang.gang.gang.gang.Gang.gang.gang.gang.Gang.gang.gang.gang.

Weren't most late teens/early 20s dudes in poor areas in a gang?

Dunno why anyone would consider this noteworthy.

I have picture.hes the one in the middle. Op

PowerPuff_Girls.png

I'm sorry.had too

Lmao at you thinking talking tough means you are a gang banger. I see you joined the forum a couple months ago so I understand the naivete. As many have noted in this thread, he's putting an act on.
Of course he’s putting an act on, hence why I said that yes, he acts hood.

He would be a useful asset if its true. If he was beating the members during the jump in, they would have been dumb not to realise his potential.

Of course he’s putting an act on, hence why I said that yes, he acts hood.
okay fair enough, I could have worded better - most of the time he's pretty...reserved, for the lack of a better word. I mean, how many people from the hood are roomies with Sage Northcutt, lol

Well TBF he doesn't claim anything more then just being jumped in...seemed like he has a pretty level head and was just trying to survive his surroundings...

Its not like he was boasting .to .have ran shit or make Deals..he just picked a side so he wouldn't be caught in the middle and get shot for no fucking reason

So he was in it for protection. Makes perfect sense since lots of people in gangs do join for sense of security, but also because they feel accepted because they didn’t get it at home, school, or other normal places in society.

Tyron is lucky they didn’t charge him since he was only in it for protection and not trying to contribute to the business. Tyron wasn’t even a real member if he didn’t do anything to make dem bones. In realty he was just a friend/associate.

Or maybe he did do some stuff. Obviously I/we don’t know about his past this in-depth, but I don’t see Tyron as the kind of person to do anything Illegal. Tyron is a good boii. Mama Woodley raised him right. Hallelujah!

Did you even watch lol

Nope. Tyron is the Kanye West of MMA.

He's full of shit. As a former wrestling kid I can tell you that he didnt have enough time to be in a gang. We were pretty serious at my high school and we had practice 5-6× per week. Woodley went to Mizzou and all that so he was obviously just as busy if not busier than I ever was.

Wrestling kids are, for the most part, spoiled suburban kids with ZERO street cred other than being respected as a good fighter because of the wrestling.

I doubt it, he would not be whinig and crying about racism that is not racism every other day. Gang guys are alphas and dont care for that stupid shit but if you directly insult them you re fucked up.
Woodley is amazing fighter though

Every other day = once two years ago

Can we get these morons out of here?

First gang member with a college degree Lol whatever

Back