Woodley Threatens Trump: "KEEP FERGUSON OUTCHA MOUTH ... OR I'LL PUT MY FIST IN YOURS"

Hmm let me see, blacks blame whites for their issues in life. Nobody else plays the race card so damn much. Its becoming a joke. Even some blacks are starting to see how stupid it makes them look. You call it cooning i believe.

And yes asian immigrants as a whole, viet, thai, cambodian, chinese etc they all came from oppressed places. Yet they dont blame whites. If america was so racist and oppressive, then why are mexican immigrants flocking here to live? Blacks are the only race of people in america that complain and say they are being oppressed. They are not as guys like kaepernick and BLM try to spin it.

You edgy neckbeards sure like playing the race card too. As long as if fits your narrative it's all good. You're blaming every ill of society on every black person. But keep whining how them scary negroes are whining.

Guess what dumbass, they were oppressed in their own countries. Not really in America or by whites so why would they?

You're so focused on BLM and oppression. I never said any of those things nor am I concerned about further arguing with about the history of this nation,

I'm going on about you and other Shertards are ignorant twats. Also answer the question you fuck. What percentage of blacks are criminals?

Hey dumbass quit dodging my question. Are most blacks criminals? Specifically what percentage of black criminals are part of the black population?

Funny how you went from lying about woodleys gas tank to whining about random crime against some asian guy while creating an argument no one fucking said.

It must be darkies fault you're such a miserable neckbeard cunt.
Fine you want your answer? 25% of black adults have a felony conviction. they also commit 52% of all murders while being 3% of the population. Whos oppressing who tyron?

You edgy neckbeards sure like playing the race card too. As long as if fits your narrative it's all good. You're blaming every ill of society on every black person. But keep whining how them scary negroes are whining.

Guess what dumbass, they were oppressed in their own countries. Not really in America or by whites so why would they?

You're so focused on BLM and oppression. I never said any of those things nor am I concerned about further arguing with about the history of this nation,

I'm going on about you and other Shertards are ignorant twats. Also answer the question you fuck. What percentage of blacks are criminals?
The answer is 25% of all black adults have felony convictions.

Black adult men make up 3% of the population, they commit 52% of the murders.

And nobody is saying ALL blacks you dummy. Im sorry if ur a good black guy that gets lumped into that category, but the numbers indicate that 1 in every 4 black guys that cops pull over has a felony, which is a serious offense.

The answer is 25% of all black adults have felony convictions.

Black adult men make up 3% of the population, they commit 52% of the murders.

And nobody is saying ALL blacks you dummy. Im sorry if ur a good black guy that gets lumped into that category, but the numbers indicate that 1 in every 4 black guys that cops pull over has a felony, which is a serious offense.

Oh really? From what source?

1. Black men are 6% of the population.
2. There aren't ~20 Million murders annually so saying 6% of the general population is responsible completely false and paints a bullshit narrative.

3. A better question is why should I be lumped with criminals? This is the exact bullshit I'm talking about. Minorities are forced to be part of a collective

Focus on Wonderboy, Woodley.

More people be like, "who dafuq is this Woodley" than they will say about Trump.

Ah another typical black thug ghetto trash reaction punch a guy in the face if I don't like what he is saying.

Well go for it Tyrone but dont go complain when the Police shoots you.

Maybe that government needs to start funding the community better so they have better education and services available to them so they can avoid that.

Lile the other poster said. There are so many opportunities available to "poor" and below middle class people. Its just the people are being irresponsible. In these daya you cant blame ol whitey for your problems because your mushroom tip keeps finding its way into random women and unloading. Then having random children everywhere, thats a problem in the black community they need to figure out themselves.

Oh really? None at all? You've been to every black neighborhood?

Either way how does that make you saying Hispanic neighborhoods are some type of havens true?

Its not racist its based on facts. Look at all the chocolate cities, full of crime.

Bragging about his ability to beat up an old man, making a threat he can never back up, and getting histerical about objective comments made about his turd-infested ghetto. The more this guy talks the more embarrassing he gets.

Almost as cringeworthy as you sad degenerates posting in this thread.

14350986_1088201354589119_2247009516400934912_n.jpg
it's because she's a war criminal

Trump.for president, day 1 he sends in.the riot police and spanks all these babies

Aren't they tired from working all day they have energy to.riot all night.

I understand Woodley not liking Trump, but Trump referencing Ferguson was appropriate since it's a good example of cities with bad relationships between cops and citizens.

Now I want Wonderboy to knock him out. I hate BLM and I hate progressives. Woodley's attitude only hurts black Americans.

What makes woodley's statement much more outrageous is the fact that Tyrone can really punch and hurt people if he wants to he is a trained MMA fighter not some basement dwelling retard like me who can say tough things on the internet but has no guts to punch anyone in the street or be involved in an altercation.

This does not help his image as professional Mix fighter at all nor the sport of MMA.

Ferguson is trash....do something, tyrone

I wish a b2tch like Tyrone would.

Back