• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Woodley Threatens Trump: "KEEP FERGUSON OUTCHA MOUTH ... OR I'LL PUT MY FIST IN YOURS"

Who says theres no racism, but i dont believe a few cops messin up has anything to do with race and it is far from any form of oppression. Thats why guys like kaepernick look like idiots, because he takes what is put in the mainstream media and acts like its fact.

Blacks are not oppressed as they like to act like they are.

You sure think about a kapernick a lot who's a subpar QB for a subpar team.

Did colin trigger you that badly or maybe you're also a Seahawks fan

Trump didn't say anything disrespectful about Ferguson, so this is basically Woodley saying that a white man shouldn't talk about anything to do with a black man. It's a racist remark.

MICROAGGRESSIONS from Woodley.

You're not even from the usa and u want to talk about racism in america? You are absolutely lied to about the racism in america towards blacks. Blacks get the biggest pass when it comes to race in america. Look up colin flaherty on youtube and be told the lie about black victimization in america. Blacks are committing crimes against whites and other groups 10 ten fold in america. Only 128 blacks murdered by cops in the year. If you look at how many blacks murdered people in 1 fucking city, you would start to see the reason why cops and other people are defensive when it comes to dealing with black males.

Blacks are extremely racist towards asians, they select asians as targets because of many racist factors.

Chicago has 500 murders this year, that is more killed than cops have killed in the last 5 years altogether. 1 fucking city. 1 fucking city.

Since 2001, more people have been killed in Chicago than US troops were lost in Afghanistan and Iraq combined.

Education is fucking free, and who are they threatened by physically and mentally? Other blacks. Ask an asian student what they go through attending schools with blacks. Its baffling how blind BLM followers are. Seems like its so easy to trigger blacks to jumping to racism as the grand reason why they fail.

Why do you always use Asians to scapegoat your bullshit? I get all minorities are the same but whites are special individual snowflakes

no its that way because of the shitty people living there that decided burning down their own community was a smart way to protest

lol do you even know anything about the history of the city?

It's that way because of the outsourcing of industry and loss of employment, public commandeering of nearby land, fall of Pruitt-Igoe, factionalizing of public spending, and white flight to the suburbs and concentration of income in municipalities that don't provide tax dollars for North City.

You're a fucking moron.

He must be a liberal fucktard, it's cool I still hear people here in bmore blame police for the insane crime rate, drug problems and misled youths

The war on drugs has zero to do law enforcement lol.

Btw whites use drugs at the same rate as other minorities yet are either slapped on the wrist or let go completely when caught.

#policestateforminorities
#freedomforwhites

The war on drugs has zero to do law enforcement lol.

Btw whites use drugs at the same rate as other minorities yet are either slapped on the wrist or let go completely when caught.

#policestateforminorities
#freedomforwhites
Didn't mention whites or minorities go witch hunt elsewhere with you victim complex, also everything you've said in this thread has been anecdotal bullshit, funniest thing is your probably one of them self loathing whites just eat some BBC and go about yo day homeboy

Uh....intraracial (same race) crime makes up the vast majority of crime so protest yourself like you tell black people.

Also whites get away with their crimes against blacks far more so in a (fucked up) way it balances out
What i meant was blacks commit crimes on whites way more than whites commit on blacks. Like way fucking more. Of course whites commit more on whites as a whole, that is true with every race. BUT, interracial crime? Blacks attack and kill every race and a staggering amount than vice versa, that alone tells you something, when the agreement within all other races is to "stay away from blacks", and dont give me the crap about the media painting blacks in a bad manner, its from experience.

What i meant was blacks commit crimes on whites way more than whites commit on blacks. Like way fucking more. Of course whites commit more on whites as a whole, that is true with every race. BUT, interracial crime? Blacks attack and kill every race and a staggering amount than vice versa, that alone tells you something, when the agreement within all other races is to "stay away from blacks", and dont give me the crap about the media painting blacks in a bad manner, its from experience.

There you go saying staggering again despite crime being much lower than it used to be. I don't even think these are you own thoughts and you're just parroting someone else.

Keep painting all blacks as criminals though because you an anecdote "experience". You're a coward and a fool.

Why do you always use Asians to scapegoat your bullshit? I get all minorities are the same but whites are special individual snowflakes
Because asians point a giant hole in the "white oppressive" argument that blacks use. Asians have higher average household income than whites, u know why? Because they dont commit as much crime, they go to school and graduate and have jobs.

And there are alot more poor whites in america % wise than asians.

Even hispanics are higher than blacks. They are more hard working and actually have decent communities with shops and stores than dont get robbed by other hispanics.

Whens the last time u seen blacks standing in front of home depot for labor jobs?

There you go saying staggering again despite crime being much lower than it used to be. I don't even think these are you own thoughts and you're just parroting someone else.

Keep painting all blacks as criminals though because you an anecdote "experience". You're a coward and a fool.
Nobody is painting all blacks as criminals, but being such a small group and committing so much crime, black males are painting themselves into that stereotype.

What does crime overall being down have anything to do with it? Sure 10,000 murders vs 10,500 is considered down, that doesnt change the fact that most of it is done by young black males...towards all races, especially blacks.

Nobody is painting all blacks as criminals, but being such a small group and committing so much crime, black males are painting themselves into that stereotype.

What does crime overall being down have anything to do with it? Sure 10,000 murders vs 10,500 is considered down, that doesnt change the fact that most of it is done by young black males...towards all races, especially blacks.

You're an an idiot. You double down calling them all criminals then deny it.
Keep conflating the though. I guess it makes feel better about yourself.

10,000? you just like making shit up. Btw are there only ~10000 black males in America, since you know...... they're all criminals to you?

Btw you like supporting users here saying racial slurs from 4chan. But youre such a victim though.

Didn't mention whites or minorities go witch hunt elsewhere with you victim complex, also everything you've said in this thread has been anecdotal bullshit, funniest thing is your probably one of them self loathing whites just eat some BBC and go about yo day homeboy

I'm not white you triggered cuck

Thanks. What a fucking fake response. This is why Trump can be a huge twat and still be a better choice. At least his responses come from the hip..... Except when he was in the black church the other week... That was pretty forced, lol.

They way she reacted to.........balloons

Trump for president !!!!'

If only on Sherdog.

Because asians point a giant hole in the "white oppressive" argument that blacks use. Asians have higher average household income than whites, u know why? Because they dont commit as much crime, they go to school and graduate and have jobs.

And there are alot more poor whites in america % wise than asians.

Even hispanics are higher than blacks. They are more hard working and actually have decent communities with shops and stores than dont get robbed by other hispanics.

Whens the last time u seen blacks standing in front of home depot for labor jobs?

Still conflating different groups with different histories with this country huh? If crime was the only factor to hate why do even middle class black get shit from whites?

I live in California a ton of Hispanic areas are as bad as black hoods. There are ton of Hispanic gangs and crime here. Good luck trying to unite all the against the big scary negroes though. Maybe trump will do that after he builds the wall.

Back