Woodley has dropped everyone he has fought in championship fights

Woodley seems far away superior to the version of Hendricks that fought Gsp, I would like to see GSP vs T-Wood next.

Hendricks was juiced to the gills against GSP (his post-USADA falloff is so obvious). PED Hendricks beats any version of Tyron Woodley hands down.

HOWEVER, I believe both GSP and Tyron Woodley are "clean" fighters. GSP was trying to get Hendricks to do USADA-style testing with WADA/VADA, and Hendricks refused.

So I would say that both GSP and Tyron Woodley beat any version of PED-free Hendricks, but prime GSP > prime Woodley, easily.

dude has crazy power in dem hands if he had the agression of somebody like say Rumble he'd be unstoppable at WW

Hendricks was juiced to the gills against GSP (his post-USADA falloff is so obvious). PED Hendricks beats any version of Tyron Woodley hands down.

HOWEVER, I believe both GSP and Tyron Woodley are "clean" fighters. GSP was trying to get Hendricks to do USADA-style testing with WADA/VADA, and Hendricks refused.

So I would say that both GSP and Tyron Woodley beat any version of PED-free Hendricks, but prime GSP > prime Woodley, easily.

Nope that same super Hendricks couldn't do anything to Lawler in two fights, from what I've seen Woodley has more power.

How would he beat Lawler 9 out of 10 times when hes already 0-2 against him

Something doesnt add up

Well his first loss was a legit loss -- at the time Lawler was better. But Rory improved a lot in the 2 years between those fights.

I'm saying that I firmly believe the 2015 Rory that fought 2015 Lawler wins 9/10. I just think Lawler landed some solid shots that really busted Rory up, and Rory didn't deal well with being damaged that badly. It's unusual for that much damage to land in a fight. It all depends on the angle the shots land at, whether they land square, or whether some of the force deflects. Basically I'm saying I don't think Lawler could have replicated that performance.

You always have to consider the fighter at the time. Current Rory beats Current Lawler like 999/1000 times.

Nope that same super Hendricks couldn't do anything to Lawler in two fights, from what I've seen Woodley has more power.

Robbie Lawler really pisses me off as a fight fan, because he fucks everything up and skews the picture when comparing different fighters from different eras.

Lawler was extremely average back in the day, when he should have been in his prime. All of a sudden, Lawler started winning all these fights, going 8-1 over a 3 year period in 2013-2016 (lost 1 split decision to Hendricks).

I firmly believe Robbie Lawler was juicing hard to achieve those results. I think he was clean earlier in his career, and at some point he realized he needed to use steroids to achieve greater success. Interestingly UFC 189 (his win over MacDonald*) doesn't seem to have been tested by USADA, despite being in the official USADA era. And his T/E ratio was 3 for that fight!!! It's basically impossible for a PED-free athlete to get a 3:1 T/E ratio:

Essentially, PED Robbie Lawler is just as good as PED Hendricks. They are 1-1 against each other, both split decisions. But Tyron Woodley DID NOT fight PED Lawler, he fought Lawler during the USADA era.

* Edit: Meant to write MacDonald, not Hendricks.

Last edited:
We all know he has power. That's why people are so angry at his snoozefests where he doesn't pull the trigger.

Rory is done. After lawler smashed his nose he has never been the same. Tyrone sometimes doesnt go for it, but he is definately above rory. Gsp at this stage would also lose i think. He couldnt take twood down and never has had good power. Prime gps may beat him, but not the one fighting these days.

Was very happy for woodley, getting an early finish like that. Nice to see him getting some love.

Because of the giant maple leaf in my avatar pic?

Actually I didn't notice that. I did notice the dick sucking for a fighter which only a fellow countrymen would do, however

Back