Woodley Criticizing Woodley

I mention GSP, Kos and Condit because they were close fights and were higher in the rankings when they fought, compared to the people he's lost to since losing to GSP. And please stop it with that "killers" nonsense, Magny is capable, but he's nothing extraordinary and RDA, a lightweight, went through Magny with ease. tim boetsch, is no pushover, and I don't want to dismiss him as such, but again, don't act as if Hendricks suddenly went from cans to fighting the best in the world when his last five fights shows that is not the case.

Paulo Costa .. really.

Not even going to justify this with a response. This bad and you should feel bad.

Funny OP.

Yet you don't blame Maia....A man with record horrible fights...Who had a horrible fight with Tyron/Anderson Silva.....OOOO No, he isn't to blame.

How about Wonderboy? Another man with record horrible fights....He gets a pass too huh.

How about Jakes shields....Another guy with horrible fights...He gets a pass too huh.

I wonder why they get a pass.

They don’t get a pass. I DO blame them.

Woodley is still boring as shit with his “stand against the cage and try your hardest not to lose” strategy.

Funny OP.

Yet you don't blame Maia....A man with record horrible fights...Who had a horrible fight with Tyron/Anderson Silva.....OOOO No, he isn't to blame.

How about Wonderboy? Another man with record horrible fights....He gets a pass too huh.

How about Jakes shields....Another guy with horrible fights...He gets a pass too huh.

I wonder why they get a pass.

This 100%

Not even going to justify this with a response. This bad and you should feel bad.
Technically speaking, you did respond, but your lack of a genuine rebuttal only further shows that you know full well your argument is thinner than Hendricks willpower.

Technically speaking, you did respond, but your lack of a genuine rebuttal only further shows that you know full well your argument is thinner than Hendricks willpower.

My appreciation for Hendricks fat shaming aside, Im not diving any deeper into that rabbit hole of a troll post. Acknowledging Boetsch but dismissing guys like Paulo or Magny who have dominant wins over Condit, Lombard, Kelvin, and 14 wins in the UFC alone. Climb back in your hole mate.

Back