Woodley Criticizing Woodley

Reminds me of Jones, They aint dumb

So what? I'm supposed to respect fighters who are forced to sing and dance as ignorant fools because their fighting skills draw nothing? Was his entire JRE podcast a work?

I used too defend Woodley too. I can't anymore. Besides being a boring fighter, he's short sighted.

OcJFxrj.png

Calls GSP a bitch for fighting Bisping and being rumored in a Nate Diaz fight... Tried to set up his own fight with Bisping and Nate Diaz.

VHcBGVi.png

Says GSP ducked him... Tyron ducked Lombard when Dana tried to put the fight together cause they were "friends" despite Lombard saying it's bullshit and that he wanted to fight Tyron.

Accused GSP of cherry picking fights... Tyron tried to pick fights with both Diaz brothers and GSP when all had been assumed retired for several years while there were worthy title challengers in Thompson and Maia.

xVjYIwR.png

Calls Georges and Colby boring... Tyron is responsible for what are widely considered 3 of the most boring fights in UFC history (Thompson, Maia, Shields) and holds the record for least amount of strikes landed in a title fight.

Says Thompson and Colby didn't earn their title shots against him.... Tyron "earned" his title shot after losing to Rory and going on a mere 2 fight win streak, the ladder a split decision, and then sitting out for over a year.

Calls the division welterwhiners... is a notorious whiner, victim, race baiter.

fwbgmIB.png

You said it all. I have nothing to add. Well done.

Nothing will make me happier than Colby smashing this fool.

He's thinking with his wallet. It is what it is

I think he is butthurt that GSP wanted a epic money fight and he was not it. GSP wanted a fight for the fans against a opponent everyone loves. He will forever hate George for not wanting to fight him. It is and was the ultimate reality check for Woodley. GSP wanted to fill as many seats as he could and get the mega bucks. That won't happen with Woodley as a opponent. Will never happen. He is just to unlikable. Sometimes everyone wants to see the asshole lose to the good guy. But in this case i think its just a matter of NOBODY actually wanting to watch the asshole regardless of who is opponent is. Win or lose. His act is stale and we heard it all before. . Could be against Brock and people would still skip it because its cringey old Tyron vs Brock.

Tyron is just not that guy. He is not a star. He is not a charismatic role model. He comes off as a hoser. He knows it to and that makes him a bitter bastard.

TS is triggered.

Woodley makes neckbeards squeal like it's going outta style.

He also makes GSP fans torture logic to make their boy not look like a duck.

It's all so beautiful.

JDS holds the record of least landed strikes in a title fight in JDS v Cain 1. It was a one punch KO.
Conor v Aldo also had a very short number of strikes landed.
So did Stipe vs Werdum.

So what? I'm supposed to respect fighters who are forced to sing and dance as ignorant fools because their fighting skills draw nothing? Was his entire JRE podcast a work?

I used too defend Woodley too. I can't anymore. Besides being a boring fighter, he's short sighted.
I dont give a fuck who you respect or not. Not sure what you're getting at here

I dont give a fuck who you respect or not. Not sure what you're getting at here

Then whats your intention of posting the suggestion this is an act?

Comes off like you're suggesting we need to pretend Woodley doesn't say stupid stuff, and respect that he says stupid shit because it earns a reaction and money.

Then whats your intention of posting the suggestion this is an act?

Comes off like you're suggesting we need to pretend Woodley doesn't say stupid stuff, and respect that he says stupid shit because it earns a reaction and money.
You're off with the fairys mate.

Right. I don't understand what you're trying to say or suggest. I've asked twice.
You're quite high strung did you know that? Im going to sleep anyway.

PS woodley is full of shit and would do anything to get more money and fame

woodley is full of shit and would do anything to get more money and fame

Cool, maybe that's what defines a great person in America.

But those values are not going to fly with everyone. It actually seems like a great reason to dislike someone imo.

So if this is the defense of Woodley, I don't think it's a good one.

So Woodley, the guy who bit somebody, is a credible source? Funny, Hendricks has never been accused of being dirty by anybody else in his UFC or wrestling career.

Aside from PED usage, yeah not many complaints

Back