Woodley: "Conor has one punch, I would smash him" - Expects Khabib to win but pulling for Red Panty

Mysterio

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Says he expects Khabib to win but for selfish reasons wants a big payday, easy payday with Conor, and that if Conor won the WW title would be the only fight that made sense for him.

He also said Conor had the chance to fight him already but ducked him.

Conor why u no mad no more?

Last edited:
I saw this earlier and kinda chuckled at it.

"Conor has one punch."

So does Woodley.

Conor has the left, Tyron has the right.

That said, Woodleys wrestling would give McG fits.

I saw this earlier and kinda chuckled at it.

"Conor has one punch."

So does Woodley.

Conor has the left, Tyron has the right.

That said, Woodleys wrestling would give McG fits.
Well yeah, one guy can wrestle all the other guy has is a left hand.

conor fought at FW for years it's not shocking he couldn't beat the WW champion.

Only Conor's league of fangirls actually think he has a chance against Woodley.

Darren Till would probably beat Conor as well.

That moment when your boxing = power punch but you believe Conor's boxing = only power punch

Yeah, Woodley would beat him, because he is bigger, has better wrestling and he is more explosive.
But seriously, his boxing his not that good. He doesn't understand angles (see the Rory fight). Without that genetic explosiveness, he would not do good.

haha, I used to get called a Conor hater, but man, you literally can't even make a thread or post without diminishing everything about McG.

You're almost making me want to become a McNut-Hugger with the endless amount of hate threads and posts you put up here.

Relax, Holmes.

You must be very uneducated about all things striking, or trolling. Maybe both? Who knows with obsessive people like you?

Conor is not going to fight Woodley, lmao. That's pretty much suicide. Some people are saying that he has a decent frame for a welterweight and could pack a good amount of muscle at the weight limit, but how is it going to affect his punching power and cardio? Conor already lost some of his KO power when he moved up to LW and I doubt his cardio is going to get better if he becomes heavier. Woodley, on the other hand, is a very impressive athlete, arguably the most impressive in his division: very explosive and very strong. I think Woodley would just ragdoll Conor with his wrestling and physical strength if they fought.

haha, I used to get called a Conor hater, but man, you literally can't even make a thread or post without diminishing everything about McG.

You're almost making me want to become a McNut-Hugger with the endless amount of hate threads and posts you put up here.

Relax, Holmes.
Become a McNuthugger<{vega}>

Says he expects Khabib to win but for selfish reasons wants a big payday, easy payday with Conor, and that if Conor won the WW title would be the only fight that made sense for him.

He also said Conor had the chance to fight him already but ducked him.

Glad too see you've got your next fighter to champion if Conor KO's Khabib Mysterio, thought Tony would have been your first fall back option?

You must be very uneducated about all things striking, or trolling. Maybe both? Who knows with obsessive people like you?
So what does Conor have other than a left hand? A tornado kick?

You think you know more than Woodley?
<DontBelieve1>

Glad too see you've got your next fighter to champion if Conor KO"s Khabib Mysterio, thought Tony would have been your first fall back option?
Khabib will smash Canner but as fate would have it I'm also a huge fan of Tony, Woodley, Nate and GSP<[analyzed}>

So what does Conor have other than a left hand? A tornado kick?

You think you know more than Woodley?
<DontBelieve1>
You said ‘only a left hand’. That’s like saying cro cop had ‘only a left high kick’. It’s completely ignorant of striking and the amount of skill it takes to set up punches and time them the way Conor does. It’s probably the most stupid Conor hater talking point out there.

Khabib will smash Canner but as fate would have it I'm also a huge fan of Tony, Woodley, Nate and GSP<[analyzed}>
Another misuse of a funny gif. Should be a dubable offense. No offense, but it seems like you have a form of asperger’s syndrome.

You said ‘only a left hand’. That’s like saying cro cop had ‘only a left high kick’. It’s completely ignorant of striking and the amount of skill it takes to set up punches and time them the way Conor does. It’s probably the most stupid Conor hater talking point out there.
That's pretty much exactly what Woodley said as well and he's right.

Setting up and timing a left hand is still a left hand. Shut up.

Woodley out there trying to get some fans.

Back