Woodley: "Conor has one punch, I would smash him" - Expects Khabib to win but pulling for Red Panty

Khabib will smash Canner but as fate would have it I'm also a huge fan of Tony, Woodley, Nate and GSP<[analyzed}>
Good for you, back up's galore. Khabib's a tougher match up for him then Tony I imo. If Khabib gets smashed not even sure Tony would get a shot with GSP and Woodley both sniffing around.

i beileve he would murder McGregor too, way to big and a strong wrestler

You said ‘only a left hand’. That’s like saying cro cop had ‘only a left high kick’. It’s completely ignorant of striking and the amount of skill it takes to set up punches and time them the way Conor does. It’s probably the most stupid Conor hater talking point out there.

Not really, Cro Cop has finished fights with elbows, knees, punches and kicks.

Conors precision timing and distance control are elite but he relies heavily on his left hand to showcase it.

You must be very uneducated about all things striking, or trolling. Maybe both? Who knows with obsessive people like you?

lol i vote both! ... he has 2,149 post since he joined 47 days ago so the mat says he spends all day online typing and certainly not training striking (or anything lol)

lol i vote both! ... he has 2,149 post since he joined 47 days ago so the mat says he spends all day online typing and certainly not training striking (or anything lol)
I've been following and practicing combat sports since the 80's. I know intricacies of details of maneuvers that you don't even know the names of.
<5>

I saw this earlier and kinda chuckled at it.

"Conor has one punch."

So does Woodley.

Conor has the left, Tyron has the right.

That said, Woodleys wrestling would give McG fits.

Why is Woodley picking on small dudes? Like Woodley is huge (stocky and muscle thicc), so it's no surprise he would murk most LW (including Khabib imo).

If they want to even the playing field, have a catch weight fight or go down to 155.

At least with GSP he recognizes how bad that makes him look, so he's losing weight for a 155 bout with the winner.

I absolutely love Mcgregor but this fight would be dreadful for him, Tyron is just too big and powerful, he'd literally destroy Conor.

Says he expects Khabib to win but for selfish reasons wants a big payday, easy payday with Conor, and that if Conor won the WW title would be the only fight that made sense for him.

He also said Conor had the chance to fight him already but ducked him.

Conor why u no mad no more?

"Wolf tickets" Woodley.

Another misuse of a funny gif. Should be a dubable offense. No offense, but it seems like you have a form of asperger’s syndrome.
giphy.gif

Only Conor's league of fangirls actually think he has a chance against Woodley.

Darren Till would probably beat Conor as well.

Till would put Chicken-Jaw McGregor in a bodycast.

Tyron would obviously beat Conor because he is a good fighter, and a much, much bigger guy and a wrestler.

But only one punch?? A guy that have beaten veterans, champions and top p4p ranked fighters in 2 (3) weightclasses only has one punch? The UFC fw, lw and ww division must really suck..

That moment you realise it's a Mysterio thread....

I hope Khabib wins but "fans" like you make us look bad

So what does Conor have other than a left hand? A tornado kick?

You think you know more than Woodley?
<DontBelieve1>

He KO'd the LW champ with a beautiful 4-punch combo. He butchered Mendes with body kicks. He has brilliant distance control and timing.

Stop creating threads and go watch some fights.

I would expect Tyron to gorilla smash/GnP him inside of 2. But if Tyron couldn't get him down or hold him down he gets TKO'd. HE'S the one with "one punch." Conor's a 10x better boxer.

Woodley will never get a money fight hahahahahha . suck it loser !

Back