Wonderboys pay is shocking

Karateka fight for honor, not money and bitches.

Show me a picture of Wonderboy in a fancy car or next to an attractive woman - u can't.

After like 7-10 beers she’s a solid 7

00594910-E6CF-4E47-A7BC-3F6F3192A3ED.png

Disgusting if true, when you add in the costs of training that’s practically nothing.

Do not belive it. Bisping, Cody, Joanna, Tj, Wonderboy had PPV points for UFC 217. On the other hand GSP got paid more than all of them combined.

You never give points to contenders if you don't have to. (not real draws)

TJ / Wboy didn't get shit is my bet. Just the 3 champs default stock share and the draw GSP custom points most likely.

Wonderboy will lose so he's making 29k + Till's 4.5k lol.
Wonderboy is the one getting screwed tomorrow.

He seems to be an IMG models party here, so prolly like 100+ more attractive woman lol

Look at his face though. He was handed the wrong conference room number and is feeling trapped. Never seen a man feeling more trapped in my life.

It's unfortunate that so many people take what they read at face value without applying any sort of critical thinking to verify its accuracy. I suppose that's why fake news is such a powerful tool.

He looked very well off on the embedded show last year. Very nice house he has.

i assumed he made at least 100k just to show

Wonderboy seems like way too agreeable person. He's a sucker basically to vultures like Dana and other scam artists. In this world you gotta fight evereything or you get run over.

That he's even taking a fight with a guy trying to gain every advantage coming 4 lbs over is another sign of his gullibility.

A lot of people don't like Tyron. I do because he doesnt take dana's shit unlike this sap.

Last edited:
He shouldn't make over 5k a fight after the TWO snooze fests frozen in place performances against Tyrun...

...yes but is he the reason for the two snooze fests or it was Tyrun?!?

Look at his face though. He was handed the wrong conference room number and is feeling trapped. Never seen a man feeling more trapped in my life.

Yea he does kinda remind me of;

hidethepainharold.jpg

I have been following this whole mess of darren till missing weight closely. I hear that Stephen will receive 30 percent of Darren’s fight purse.

This got my wondering what does this really mean? Is this money worth it for wonderboy?
It turns out that i really don’t know the answer to that.
Every little helps I guess. the guy is getting paid fucking peanuts.

Wonderboys disclosed pay structure is disgusting imo.
The guy is one of the very top guys, former title challenger.

Take a look at this :

http://thesportsdaily.com/2017/11/05/stephen-thompson-career-earnings-fox11/

In wonderboys last fight against masvidal he only earned 29k/ 29k plus 10k reebok. Am I missing something here?

According to that very same source till earned 16k/16k against cerrone.

Does the 30 percent mean total including tills show and win ( if he wins)?

If this is only show then that only amounts to $4800. Is that really
worth it ?
Thompson stands to make an extra 4800 to fight a guy much heavier and could risk messing up his career with a devasting loss
That's the thing I don't understand. He's getting 29k 29k and sage is getting around 60k to 60k... Why? Lol.

Edit: I just checked and saw sage actually got 70k to 70k on his last fight.
UFC jacks off to him or something?

Last edited:
the thing with these pay is that it doesn't contain the famous "locker room bonus" which can be virtually anything.
That's why fighters are afraid to speak up against it and not receive it in the future.
Pretty sure faber said this doesn’t happen anymore

I don’t know why there are people in here still burying their heads in the sand and calling bullshit. It’s well known that the ufc is and has been low balling the fuck out of some really good fighters.

Rory MacDonald famously left for bellator because he too was being paid peanuts. Rory was on 59k/59k before he left for bellator. Another terrible inhumane piece of bullshit.

To top it off they deliberately set him up with wonderboy for his final fight as they knew damn well he wasn’t happy. They used wonderboy to devalue Rory as they were pretty cock sure he was gonna beat down Rory so they could low ball his ass further.

Apparently a top fighter like Rory who absolutely embarrassed the current champ isn’t worth more than 59/59. He’s top of the game ffs.

AC reports are not the full amount midcard & upper tier fighters make
In 2018, its silly to go just by that
There’s no smoke without fire buddy. Check some other fighters out. It adds up. What it doesn’t say for certain is Ppv cut obviously but I don’t believe wonderboy has been a regular recipient of that anyway.

I would've figured Wonderboy was making at least 100k to show.

Pretty gross, tbh.
He made about 900k in his two fights with Woodley and more than 100 against Hendricks. 68 is surprising to say the least.

Back