Wonderboy Literally Toyed With a Striker of Masvidal's Caliber

Enters Lord Till.
giphy.gif

Only condit have a chance beating wonderboy on feet
I’ve always wanted that match up, but condit has 1 foot out the door. If it was a prime condit vs prime Thompson that would be awesome

That's nothin'.

Mr. Lahey outsmarted Ricky, Julian, and Bubbles again.

You can't touch him when he lets the liquor do the thinking.

Last edited:
Everyone is high on this Till kid even though he's been given rub past all wrestlers to avoid a Yair beatdown. You're in for a rude awakening soon because whole top of WW is wrestlers.

Tbf, alan DID say just prior to this fight that he was worried about how Masvidal would do against the size AND skills of WB.

I was surprised to hear him say that, as he ALWAYS has Gamebreds back. He's a true fan of the Cuban fighters.

He was honest in his assessment of Jorge stepping up against one of the best in the division (maybe THE best outside of woodley) who was noticeably bigger than Masvidal.

Wonderboy is definitely a difficult match-up for ANYONE at ww. Anyone saying otherwise simply has not watched his fights. He's a scary dude at 170.
Glad you remembered bud {<redford}

This guy really is one of the best strikers in MMA right now, props to Woodley for having any sort of success against him on the feet.

you make it sound like Woodley didn't almost kill him in 3 different sequences and Wonderboy did absolutely nothing meaningful in 50 minutes off fighting.

...and literally it's boring as hell and I hope someone with balls tags him and puts him to sleep.

you make it sound like Woodley didn't almost kill him in 3 different sequences and Wonderboy did absolutely nothing meaningful in 50 minutes off fighting.
Wonderboy bled and survived. That's better than I'd do against Woodley, so uh. That's something.

Masvidal was undersized by a lot tho. It was a big WW against a LW. It wasn't a domination either.
Are you speaking for Jorge? I don’t think he’d agree with you on this one buddy. No excuses need to be made. I would like to see him back at 155. 165 would be perfect for him.

Are you speaking for Jorge? I don’t think he’d agree with you on this one buddy. No excuses need to be made. I would like to see him back at 155. 165 would be perfect for him.
165 would be perfect for a lot of fighters. Masvidal, Cowboy, Rda, Khabib and Kevin Lee for example.

Back