My man Wonderboy has a great scuba diving gear but in an ocean full of sharks

Hazuki Ryo

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
We should always praise his style and admire his takedown defence in a division filled with the best grapplers of the game. It's a shame such a great martial artist had to face the most brutal adversity in the names of Woodley, Belal, Burns, Shavkat. If that's not enough, he could have also faced Colby, Khamzat, Maia, Brady...

He beat the best strikers of the division, granted us with exceptionnal highlight reel combinations, but man i wish he was a MW fighting guys like Adesanya or Strickland for the belt

Anyway, great career so far, maybe some good fights left in him, but no more hope for the belt (if there was any)

War Wonderboy !

Yeah it's definitely a shame he's not a MW, the match ups there would've been a lot more friendly towards him.

Too bad he's in a wrestle heavy division, should be taking fun fights at this point in is career not getting wrestlefucked every fight

He should go up and try it out. Why the hell not - not like he's got anything to lose. He is in the "fun fights only" stage of his career.

Too bad he's in a wrestle heavy division, should be taking fun fights at this point in is career not getting wrestlefucked every fight

They've been giving him so many grapplers as of late but then finally gave him a fun one vs Michel Pereira but Pereira didn't make weight and Wonderboy refused to fight. Then they continued punishing him with another monster in Rakhmanov lol.

He should move to a more Striking-friendly Division if his body can handle it.
Fighting Wrestlers is a no-no.

We all love Wonderboy

Nicest Man in MMA

They've been giving him so many grapplers as of late but then finally gave him a fun one vs Michel Pereira but Pereira didn't make weight and Wonderboy refused to fight. Then they continued punishing him with another monster in Rakhmanov lol.
Yeah, they 100% gave him an unfavorable matchup after he refused to fight Pereira for failing to even come close to making weight.

Probably the toughest strength of schedule all time at 170

The UFC treated him like garbage by even letting him take this fight, let alone essentially forcing him to take it as a sacfirical lamb. It just annoys me that they don't do the obvious great matchups like Ian Garry or JDM.

The UFC treated him like garbage by even letting him take this fight, let alone essentially forcing him to take it as a sacfirical lamb. It just annoys me that they don't do the obvious great matchups like Ian Garry or JDM.
He got paid extra to fight Shavkat since he didn't get paid his show money for the Pereira fight.

Back