Women's marches around the world rally against Trump, sexual misconduct

The nice to have march. Marching for rights to kill babies and getting paid for 4-6 months when you finally want to keep one alive..

And fuck Trump!

That said, I do support abortion rights. Forcing irresponsible people to have kids is a recipe for disaster.

its like a no true feminist fallacy. the organizer, who is muslim, said a zionist cannot be a feminist. lol. They want all women to think a like.

She does not represent women. Just like other men don't represent me.

i'll represent you for a fee.

The nice to have march. Marching for rights to kill babies and getting paid for 4-6 months when you finally want to keep one alive..

And fuck Trump!

That said, I do support abortion rights. Forcing irresponsible people to have kids is a recipe for disaster.

Calm down, Ben, or the Obamastapo is gonna come and take your Doctor wife at gunpoint.

The irony when the left wing supports fundamentalist islam and it's proponents like Linda which would ensure the power of the patriarchy and turn women back into property. Fuck its hilarious. She is a true crusader for her sunni brethren though, let me tell ya. She will be legend one day.

As a male, I say let Linda win. I'd like 3 wives, 1 to cook and clean, 2 more to work. i'll make sure they all wear a burqa to cover the bruises i give them when they inevitably mouth off and forget their place. and of course, sex whenever i god damn well feel like it.

As a man I can only benefit, regardless of how many women march against democracy or whatever this is about.

And let's be honest... the final redpill is the fact that a hyper-conservative religion like islam is the only thing that can save the west from total degeneracy and collapse.

Last edited:
These marches only prove that Muhammad was correct in his assessment that women are deficient in intelligence.

y2VNogX.jpg

I can get on board with questioning AI. I mean, a completely alien intelligence based on inorganic operations without a body to speak of so it does not have a built in understanding of our self preservation motives? Yeah, what could possibly go wrong with such an intelligence living within the devices that keep us from regressing back to the iron age?

Well I, for one, welcome our new Cyberdyne Overlords:)

These marches only prove that Muhammad was correct in his assessment that women are deficient in intelligence.

y2VNogX.jpg

mmmmmmm I wonder if that guy is even Muslim. Someone should identify him and ensure hes got that sign on display in his own community.

The irony when the left wing supports fundamentalist islam and it's proponents like Linda which would ensure the power of the patriarchy and turn women back into property. Fuck its hilarious. She is a true crusader for her sunni brethren though, let me tell ya. She will be legend one day.

As a male, I say let Linda win. I'd like 3 wives, 1 to cook and clean, 2 more to work. i'll make sure they all wear a burqa to cover the bruises i give them when they inevitably mouth off and forget their place. and of course, sex whenever i god damn well feel like it.

As a man I can only benefit, regardless of how many women march against democracy or whatever this is about.

And let's be honest... the final redpill is the fact that a hyper-conservative religion like islam is the only thing that can save the west from total degeneracy and collapse.

While I get your post is in jest I would wager there would not be a single pussy hat wearer who could with a straight face tell a bunch of women who actually do come from abusive relationships that Islam is A: OK.

Could they really pull the wearing Burqas is choice argument at a womens shelter.

I think in every single political contest, all the GOP need to do is put a big picture of Linda Sarsour with the caption “the new face of the Democratic Party”.

They will walk it in.

Diminishing hundreds of thousands of women marching across the nation in protest of him by brushing it off with a trolling tweet?

Hey, good troll! Bootlicking sycophants will be impressed and talk about liberal tears and stuff now.

I think you would prefer he get in the fetal position, sob, mumble to himself “ their right their right” and solemnly resign from office.

Instead he gave an opposing and slightly more rational perspective of reality.

This is funny like the meme thread but with words.

Just non-stop burns for the left.

Women's rights protests, home of sexuals rights protest, immigracion protests, anti immigration protests, black folks matter protests....

Don't any of these sons of bitches have to go to work?

Back