Women's marches around the world rally against Trump, sexual misconduct

The abortion issue is settled. No amount of marching is going to change that. At least I hope that's the case. So as with most issues that the old school right complains about I think it's cute, but ineffectual.

I'm not asking for a march against Islam. I'm saying an Islamist such as Sarsour organizing a womans march is hypocrisy of the highest order. And people support this? Think about it - this self-proclaimed feminist is willing, and has, thrown women under the bus if they so much as criticize Islam. She's dressing up an anti-Trump (I wouldn't have problems with that) march in feminist clithing. The enemy of my enemy is my friend equation doesn't work in this case. That people are so willfully readily deceived is beyond me.
You live in a world where Donald Trump is president of the US and you wonder that people are readily deceived?

One of these morons actually makes a good point

DUBQCCGVQEAWcoY.jpg

<{clintugh}>

They should have marched to the White House, Fucked Donald and then get 120k.
Sure according to Stormy, Donald is a mediocre lay but he pays well.

They should have marched to the White House, Fucked Donald and then get 120k.
Sure according to Stormy, Donald is a mediocre lay but he pays well.
I'm willing to bet none of them can fuck like stormy.

And women are not oppressed in America. Not more oppressed than black males for sure.
<PlusJuan>
It's just hard to take her message to heart when she wears a hijab and preaches for Sharia law. Doesn't sit right with me.

But I'll grant you that she's got fire in her belly. She's tenacious for sure.
I don't see how wearing a hijab disqualifies her opinion. Are women only empowered if they wear revealing clothing? And when I did see her support Sharia law it was specifically the ban on interest which is hardly one of its more egregious tenants.

My problem with Sarsour is that she strikes me as a self-serving, social climbing activist type and not one with real principles. People try to paint her as a closet Islamist but that's how real Islamists see her.

<PlusJuan>

I don't see how wearing a hijab disqualifies her opinion. Are women only empowered if they wear revealing clothing? And when I did see her support Sharia law it was specifically the ban on interest which is hardly one of its more egregious tenants.

My problem with Sarsour is that she strikes me as a self-serving, social climbing activist type and not one with real principles. People try to paint her as a closet Islamist but that's how real Islamists see her.
She has extolled the virtue of sharia law and said Ali doesn’t deserve a vagina. Fuck her.

Back