Social Women’s March Stripped of Human Rights Award for Its Blatant Antisemitism

I don't like Sarsour , but what exactly about her is Anti-Semitic? Opposing the policies of Israel and its treatment of Palestinians is not anti-Semitism. If that were the case, then opposing the polices of China would be anti Han racism. Opposing Saudi Arabia's policies and treatment of migrant workers would be anti Arab racism. Opposing Iran's government would be anti Iranic racism.

I think rather her true loyalty is to sunni islam and whatever juriprudence school she adheres to. In general muslims always support other muslims at least against non muslims. There are many jews who support israel giving up land and peace with sunni arabs but ive never heard of a muslim organization or muslims who feel maybe muslims should give up land for peace. Its alwys "well jews are the problem".

Anyone can see through her mask she is an islamist.

I've seen a lot of people criticizing her for her comments praising Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam. Farrakhan is a well-known anti-semite, a quick google search will confirm that, but I feel like praising people who have bad qualities (but not for those bad qualities) does not mean you yourself have those bad qualities. She also reportedly cautioned American Muslims in a speech against "humanizing " Israelis, but I haven't seen actual video of that speech. Seems damning, but I'd like more context.. Other than that, most of the complaints I've seen are about her ties to radical Muslim groups and her radical religious views. She does come off as an unsavory person, but I'm not sure there's a smoking gun or explicit quote here about antisemitism.

I just googled the "humanizing" quote and she didn't mention anything about Jews, she actually used he word "oppressor" as she was talking about those who were oppressing the Palestinians. It seems like a deliberate distortion. In fact, whilst searching for that quote I found a video of her talking against anti-semites and people who hate Jews, Muslims etc. People are free to hate her or anyone else but at least know what you're standing against. Bunch of sheeple.

I think rather her true loyalty is to sunni islam and whatever juriprudence school she adheres to. In general muslims always support other muslims at least against non muslims. There are many jews who support israel giving up land and peace with sunni arabs but ive never heard of a muslim organization or muslims who feel maybe muslims should give up land for peace. Its alwys "well jews are the problem".

Anyone can see through her mask she is an islamist.

Muslims don't have to talk about Palestinians giving up land, it's been taken forcefully. Look at the changing map of the West Bank over the years.

I just googled the "humanizing" quote and she didn't mention anything about Jews, she actually used he word "oppressor" as she was talking about those who were oppressing the Palestinians. It seems like a deliberate distortion. In fact, whilst searching for that quote I found a video of her talking against anti-semites and people who hate Jews, Muslims etc. People are free to hate her or anyone else but at least know what you're standing against. Bunch of sheeple.
Do you have a clip of her saying this? I don't. I don't find it surprising though that saying we shouldn't humanize people is going to cause trouble with people who give out Human Rights Awards.

Do you have a clip of her saying this? I don't. I don't find it surprising though that saying we shouldn't humanize people is going to cause trouble with people who give out Human Rights Awards.

A clip of her talking against anti-semitism? It was on the Jewish Voice for Peace Facebook page. If you're asking about the "humanizing" comment, I didn't see a video - there were a few right wing articles with her exact quote and their subsequent spinning of her words into some kind of racist attack against Jews.

Tamika Mallory has said Farrakhan is the GOAT. She seems to think the guy is doing great work. Sarsour spoke at a rally organized by Farrakhan. She has made a number of dumb statements when talking about the Israel/Palestinian conflict and recently said we should not humanize the oppressors (Israelis). She is not a bright person. Sarsour and Mallory will not denounce Farrakhan's bigotry.

It was fun to watch Sarsour call CNN's Jake Tapper alt-right.

Or how Courney Love went off on Sarsour a while ago. Love went over the top.

The highlighted should tell you all that you need to know about Sarsour (Tapper is a convert to Judaism, btw, everyone). About Farrakhan there was recently this:
Louis Farrakhan, Nation of Islam leader, leads 'Death to America' chant in Iran
Lewis tried denying it, but that didn't work out.

I've seen a lot of people criticizing her for her comments praising Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam. Farrakhan is a well-known anti-semite, a quick google search will confirm that, but I feel like praising people who have bad qualities (but not for those bad qualities) does not mean you yourself have those bad qualities. She also reportedly cautioned American Muslims in a speech against "humanizing " Israelis, but I haven't seen actual video of that speech. Seems damning, but I'd like more context.. Other than that, most of the complaints I've seen are about her ties to radical Muslim groups and her radical religious views. She does come off as an unsavory person, but I'm not sure there's a smoking gun or explicit quote here about antisemitism.
It's almost all stemming from the Farrakhan praise / refusal to denounce for Sarsour and Mallory. You were correct in your earlier estimation that the marchers didn't know about most of this stuff before they marched, and it certainly wasn't the reason they were marching.

Muslims don't have to talk about Palestinians giving up land, it's been taken forcefully. Look at the changing map of the West Bank over the years.

I know and dont care. My point is none of them are ever the bigger party and say "make the palestinian state in jordan"

You can racist to whites, promote Islam in the west which blatantly contradicts equal rights, you can even be sexist.

But if utter the word Jew, you're done for.

Holy shit. This is a post so shitty that I thought Byron Carter made it.

Sarsour is neither a religious fundamentalist (lol) nor an anti-semite. Even if she was, and mind you that is a huge falsity to spot you on, antisemitism does not go hand-in-hand with the text of the Quran as most of the faith's figures are semitic. That's as silly as saying that the Bible promotes antisemitism.

Sure and neither is farrakhan....

Not coming out to outright condemn bigotry, is grounds for calling someone a bigot. The precedent has been set by those on the left in recent times (see Trump/David Duke controversy). Now they're forced to adhere to that standard or be exposed as hypocrites (at which point any and all moral high ground one might have had, is lost).

When one of the women's march leaders calls Farrakhan one of the GOAT and Farrakhan mentions her at one of his speeches, it is different than demanding random people denounce him.

I don't like Sarsour , but what exactly about her is Anti-Semitic? Opposing the policies of Israel and its treatment of Palestinians is not anti-Semitism. If that were the case, then opposing the polices of China would be anti Han racism. Opposing Saudi Arabia's policies and treatment of migrant workers would be anti Arab racism. Opposing Iran's government would be anti Iranic racism.
The holocaust. That is the answer to everything. Sometimes there is also the 6 millions.

Why is Sarsour labelled an anti-Semite? For her criticisms of Israel? Or is there something else?

Both of those degenerates in charge(Tamika Mallory and Linda Sarsour) give tons of praise to Farrakhan and refuse to denounce his blatant antisemitic rhetoric, including calling jews "enemy" and most recently "termites". Mallory also slammed starbucks and called for continued boycott for including groups against antisemitism in their weird ass sensitivity training.

Oh and Sarsour has made several comments about how positive sharia would be for banking and loans, implying those usurious jews wouldn't siphon your money.

How did all those women march with no problems with this though ?

Seriously? They told pro-life women they weren't welcome too, and that's life half of women. It was never a woman's march, it was a left wing protest calling themselves "women's march" and wearing stupid hats to tell everyone their pussies are covering where their brains should be.

Last edited:
Back