Social Women’s March Stripped of Human Rights Award for Its Blatant Antisemitism

''put pussy hat on''

agneuhhh gneuhhhh patriarchy gnuhh agnuhhh white privilege

To be clear, its not just the jihab.

She's Palestinian, with ties to Hamas organizations.

Every government, aid agency, individual etc that has tried to help Gazans or tried to negotiate between the two sides has ties to Hamas. It doesn’t make them anti-Semitic.

So they'll strip the award because Linda Sarsour is antisemitic, but it was ok that Donna Hylton was a keynote speaker at the march...who was convicted of kidnapping, torturing, and murdering a man?

Apparently anti-semitism is more widely regarded as being wrong than being anti-male.

https://www.redstate.com/brandon_mo...iped-human-rights-award-blatant-antisemitism/
I think you mean anti-jewish, not antisemitic. Sarsour is an Arab, which also makes her a Semite, and it is unlikely that she is against her own ethnic group.

I think you mean anti-jewish, not antisemitic. Sarsour is an Arab, which also makes her a Semite, and it is unlikely that she is against her own ethnic group.

Now you've gone and done it.

What do you get when you cross a Levant w/ a Semetic? A Semantic.

No idea

So there are no specific comments that justify labelling her an anti-Semite?

Maybe a "dog whistle" as tue democrats like to call it?

"Sarsour shared the stage with Rasmea Odeh, a Palestinian woman who was imprisoned in Israel for her participation in two terror attacks. Sarsour told the audienceshe was “honored to be on this stage with Rasmea.”

I'm not saying she is or she isn't...just providing information

Good.

You can't pretend to stand for women's rights or advocating for it when you have Linda sarsour among your ranks

You think people cannot be against their own kind? Have you never heard of a white SJW or a black democrat?

Society sees anti-semitism as worse than any other such b/c of the influence/power of jews.

Allysa Milano kind of got ball rolling against some of the leaders of the women’s march when she said she will not speak at it this year.

From an article :
“Any time that there is any bigotry or anti-Semitism in that respect, it needs to be called out and addressed. I’m disappointed in the leadership of the Women’s March that they haven’t done it adequately,” Milano says now, referring to leaders of the Women’s March who’ve refused to denounce Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan’s anti-Semitic, homophobic, and transphobic statements.

Women’s March cochair Tamika Mallory sat in the audience while Farrakhan gave a hateful speech in March in which he said, “The powerful Jews are my enemy,” She also received a shout-out from him and posted about the event on social media.

Linda Sarsour strongly defended Mallory against accusations of being complicit in bigotry…
Milano has noticed the silence from the Women’s March regarding Farrakhan’s hatemongering and won’t stand for it; nor will she speak at the next Women’s March if it’s still led by Sarsour or Mallory, if asked to make an appearance.
“I would say no at this point. Unfortunate that none of them have come forward against him at this point. Or even given a really good reason why to support them,” she says.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

That disgusting woman is fucking well, disgusting.

Hatred of males = Misandry.
Doesn't roll off the tongue as easily as misogyny does it? I presume it's pronounced mis-ann-dree? Nevr heard anyone ever say it actually.

Nearly 40 messages and still no example of the "blatant antisemitism"? I'm starting to think it was a false accusation.

How did all those women march with no problems with this though ?

I think they were focused on the Women's March and not on the Women's March leadership. I don't really fault all those ladies for not knowing who Linda Sarsour is. But at a certain point it needs to be addressed and it appears that moment is here.

Nearly 40 messages and still no example of the "blatant antisemitism"? I'm starting to think it was a false accusation.
I've seen a lot of people criticizing her for her comments praising Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam. Farrakhan is a well-known anti-semite, a quick google search will confirm that, but I feel like praising people who have bad qualities (but not for those bad qualities) does not mean you yourself have those bad qualities. She also reportedly cautioned American Muslims in a speech against "humanizing " Israelis, but I haven't seen actual video of that speech. Seems damning, but I'd like more context.. Other than that, most of the complaints I've seen are about her ties to radical Muslim groups and her radical religious views. She does come off as an unsavory person, but I'm not sure there's a smoking gun or explicit quote here about antisemitism.

She is a political Islamist of the most blatant and uncaring type. She is a piece of trash who wants to see our world become a theocratic hell. For hardline interpretations of Islam, the anti semitism goes hand in hand with ink on the page.

Holy shit. This is a post so shitty that I thought Byron Carter made it.

Sarsour is neither a religious fundamentalist (lol) nor an anti-semite. Even if she was, and mind you that is a huge falsity to spot you on, antisemitism does not go hand-in-hand with the text of the Quran as most of the faith's figures are semitic. That's as silly as saying that the Bible promotes antisemitism.

Back