Woman Tricks Dozens of Guys Into Mass Tinder "Date"

the thing is, when internet neckbeards think of what constitutes the average woman they are only comparing among a tiny sliver of the population- above average looking women aged ~20-~35.
subway-riders-in-new-york-city-C4HR3A.jpg

These are the average people in a city famed for glamor and wealth.
So if you work with a 100 woman and are 30 years of age.

80 of the ladies are over 400 lbs.
10 of the ladies are over 65 years of age.

What is your prospective pool of woman to choose from 100 woman or 10?

So if you work with a 100 woman and are 30 years of age.

80 of the ladies are over 400 lbs.
10 of the ladies are over 65 years of age.

What is your prospective pool of woman to choose from 100 woman or 10?
have you ever walked around in REALITY?
Try to pay attention the next time you're outside.
nyc-pedestrians-new-york-city-september-pictured-here-crosswalk-midtown-manhattan-diversity-crossing-60330945.jpg

nyc-pedestrians-crossing-24267557.jpg

These are average people (actually much thinner than US average because NYC) presumably in your age group. Do you mean to tell me that the Tinder girl would be below average against them? Put away your neckbeard glasses for a second.

and so you dont accuse me of being elitist, here are some average "real Americans" to compare.
1*wgyWkCA8_j5rUTw1yGB0uw.jpeg

have you ever walked around in REALITY?
Try to pay attention the next time you're outside.
nyc-pedestrians-new-york-city-september-pictured-here-crosswalk-midtown-manhattan-diversity-crossing-60330945.jpg

nyc-pedestrians-crossing-24267557.jpg

These are average people (actually much thinner than US average because NYC) presumably in your age group. Do you mean to tell me that the Tinder girl would be below average against them? Put away your neckbeard glasses for a second.

I have walked around outside, care to answer my question which was actually a little more thoughtful?

Also, I never said the tinder girl was below average, I would say your reading skills are though, although in fairness I could have been clearer.

So when you walk and see all these average people, are people that are grossly overweight or people with huge age differences, in>YOUR<potential dating pool?

For me the chic Mike posted is not on my radar, neither are 60year old woman.
If you have lower standards and have this body type in your radar, great for you, more woman to choose from
55419-1.jpg

what makes you think you'd be entitled to any of the 20 women under 400 lbs if they have the entire male population to choose from? Your "pool" of women is whatever your thirsty ass can get. Luckily for you, the situation is not quite that skewed.

What makes me insane?

That the girl in the OP is better looking than the 'average' 170lb, 5'4" woman in America now?

Or that the average sherdogger is not doing so much better than the girl in the OP and when they make comments saying a girl like is average at best it is based on them comparing her to other women they look at on Instagram and not ones they are meeting and picking up?

Average girl you'd meet in her 20s is not 170lbs.

Thats taking into account all the middle aged women who've let themselves go.

Average college girl is probably 120lbs.

What was the point? Did she even get any money out of this or at least some free pizzas? This is too much effort to use towards men. Agh.

your true identity has finally been revealed

as for the men in this story...

DearestCanineGlassfrog-max-1mb.gif

what makes you think you'd be entitled to any of the 20 women under 400 lbs if they have the entire male population to choose from? Your "pool" of women is whatever your thirsty ass can get. Luckily for you, the situation is not quite that skewed.
The pool of woman my thirsty ass can get doesn't have to include these ladies, apparently your pool does include them, and I offended you. My apologizes
Father time catches up with everyone, in 30 years the ladies below will probably be my own boise10
1*wgyWkCA8_j5rUTw1yGB0uw.jpeg

Average girl you'd meet in her 20s is not 170lbs.

Thats taking into account all the middle aged women who've let themselves go.

Average college girl is probably 120lbs.

The average American woman over age 20 weighs 168.5 pounds and stands at just above 5 feet 3 inches (about 64 inches) tall.

And the average waist circumference? That’s at just over 38 inches.

North America boasts the highest average body mass in the world. More than 70 percent of the population falls into the overweight to obese ranges.

cite

(edit - Also my office is full of millennials. Our average age is 27 years old. We older guys joke that the average weight of the young women on our staff is higher than the young men and it is almost certainly true. Most of the young girls are THICK, and would be right in line, if not heavier than the average. Most of the guys are thin to skinny at that age but you hear them saying how they like the gals THICK, so obviously there is little motivation for the gals to fight to stay in shape.)

Last edited:
The average American woman over age 20 weighs 168.5 pounds and stands at just above 5 feet 3 inches (about 64 inches) tall.

And the average waist circumference? That’s at just over 38 inches.

North America boasts the highest average body mass in the world. More than 70 percent of the population falls into the overweight to obese ranges.

cite

(edit - Also my office is full of millennials. Our average age is 27 years old. We older guys joke that the average weight of the young women on our staff is higher than the young men and it is almost certainly true. Most of the young girls are THICK, and would be right in line, if not heavier than the average. Most of the guys are thin to skinny at that age but you hear them saying how they like the gals THICK, so obviously there is little motivation for the gals to fight to stay in shape.)

Over age 20 means age 20-100. I'd need to see a more specific breakdown by age category to believe the average tinder age girl is 40lbs overweight.

@MikeMcMann

You do know that each guy's personal 1-10-on-looks scale doesn't necessarily have the average American female at 5, right? The average American female could be a 1 on a guy's scale and that's fine. The scale is about what each guy finds attractive, not a measure of the majority of women in the country.

As time goes on, women are getting fatter. That doesn't mean each dude's 5 is going to keep changing to adjust for the average women becoming more and more unattractive.

@MikeMcMann

You do know that each guy's personal 1-10-on-looks scale doesn't necessarily have the average American female at 5, right? The average American female could be a 1 on a guy's scale and that's fine. The scale is about what each guy finds attractive, not a measure of the majority of women in the country.

As time goes on, women are getting fatter. That doesn't mean each dude's 5 is going to keep changing to adjust for the average women becoming more and more unattractive.
Well ok. But the conversation becomes meaningless at best as Brad Pitts average is probably a 9 for the rest of us so what is the point of him saying 'the girl is average at best' when looking at pictures of regular women in society if he is using his own personal scale?

And I think the scale has to change as women get fatter and fatter over time. the fewer the outliers who are good looking and fit the more desirable and sought after they will become. You see it all the time when you guys are in a room full of mediocre looking women and then one decent one comes in and at first she might not be that noticed but given time suddenly she is being treated like she is super hot mainly because in contrast, she is.

Well ok. But the conversation becomes meaningless at best as Brad Pitts average is probably a 9 for the rest of us so what is the point of him saying 'the girl is average at best' when looking at pictures of regular women in society if he is using his own personal scale?

And I think the scale has to change as women get fatter and fatter over time. the fewer the outliers who are good looking and fit the more desirable and sought after they will become. You see it all the time when you guys are in a room full of mediocre looking women and then one decent one comes in and at first she might not be that noticed but given time suddenly she is being treated like she is super hot mainly because in contrast, she is.
Another thing is you're using average height and weight of women as if height/weight are the only determining factors regarding a woman's attractiveness.

I'm not giving every 5'4", 110 lb girl the same rating on my attractiveness scale.

Another thing is you're using average height and weight of women as if height/weight are the only determining factors regarding a woman's attractiveness.

I'm not giving every 5'4", 110 lb girl the same rating on my attractiveness scale.
Most people are not good looking outside those factors. In fact being in great shape moves many to above average even if their 'looks' otherwise would not qualify. So i think using 'average height and weight' as a barometer probably approximates the percentages of good looking V not, in society quite well.

Stop it, seriously? This can't be real.

What are the median values? Is this stat just being tipped by a small percentage of mega-whales?

Stop it, seriously? This can't be real.

What are the median values? Is this stat just being tipped by a small percentage of mega-whales?
lol. Sorry dude. It is reality now. Google it. It is also pretty accurate for my office of about 50 staff. Mostly all young millennial girls.

What kind of asshole shows up to a Tinder date, sees a bunch of other dudes there for the same thing and sticks around.

Back