Woman Tricks Dozens of Guys Into Mass Tinder "Date"

I’d have flung poo on that hooker like a spider monkey

You are fucking insane
What makes me insane?

That the girl in the OP is better looking than the 'average' 170lb, 5'4" woman in America now?

Or that the average sherdogger is not doing so much better than the girl in the OP and when they make comments saying a girl like is average at best it is based on them comparing her to other women they look at on Instagram and not ones they are meeting and picking up?

If the lady in your photo is average, I must be like some Casanova . I would never stick my dick in her.

I have fucked lots of what I considered "average" chics, I am a average looking dude. That bitch so far below average imho.

This part of the article is funny:

tenor.gif

These men are now going their own way a.k.a MGTOW
Surprise.........Surprise

OMFG... Seriously?

Dude, she played a prank. That's all. Just laugh about it and move on.

WTF is wrong with these clowns?

I personally would pretend I was there by chance.

If however there was a ninja warrior course I'd try out twice.

If the lady in your photo is average, I must be like some Casanova . I would never stick my dick in her.

I have fucked lots of what I considered "average" chics, I am a average looking dude. That bitch so far below average imho.

Id say she looks average face wise but fairly fit so above average.

However, if you look average in badically a modelling shot, you ugly.

I'm convinced that most guys who are constantly saying pretty good looking girls are average or worse are doing so based on thinking "I look at many better looking girls on Instagram" and not that they meet and pick up many better looking girls.

This 5'4" and 170lbs is Average today in America.
55419-1.jpg

The girl in the OP is far better than average just be virtue of being in good shape and would be a good pick up on a Saturday night for most any guy.
the only reasonable post in this thread.

Id say she looks average face wise but fairly fit so above average.

However, if you look average in badically a modelling shot, you ugly.
how hot do you look in a modeling shot, playboy?

so she is far below this...

55419-1.jpg

which is now the average in the USA at 5'4" and 170lbs?

how hot do you look in a modeling shot, playboy?

Dunno but I once had an exceptionally good photo that a friend loaded onto hot or not. Last I checked it was 9.89 or something. I ain't bad looking but I'm not great looking by a long shot.

"If the lady in >your< photo is average"...
The photo you posted Not OP's photo

That bitch in your photo ain't average, maybe statistically accurate if you count all woman including the 400lbs whales(who shouldn't be even included).

My first thought was what a self centered whore but then I read it was just a viral marketing thing and she was hired to do it.

so she is far below this...

55419-1.jpg

which is now the average in the USA at 5'4" and 170lbs?

To be fair the high end of the weigh average can go as high as 1000 lbs, while the low end can't go much lower than 100

That bitch in your photo ain't average, maybe statistically accurate if you count all woman including the 400lbs whales(who shouldn't be even included).
the thing is, when internet neckbeards think of what constitutes the average woman they are only comparing among a tiny sliver of the population- above average looking women aged ~20-~35.
subway-riders-in-new-york-city-C4HR3A.jpg

These are the average people in a city famed for glamor and wealth.

Not sure if you are replying to me but the girl in my pic is absolutely average today. And yes average includes the thinner hot ones and heavier fat ones. It is an AVERAGE of all of them.

The girl in my pic is what guys now say they like as 'THICK' girls. Ya I know they will point to the instagram thick freaks but they are not meeting thick girls like that. The THICK girls they meet in bars look the picture I posted above. If they are lucky more of the weight goes to the bum and boobs though.

Not sure if you are replying to me but the girl in my pic is absolutely average today. And yes average includes the thinner hot ones and heavier fat ones. It is an AVERAGE of all of them.

The girl in my pic is what guys now say they like as 'THICK' girls. Ya I know they will point to the instagram thick freaks but they are not meeting thick girls like that. The THICK girls they meet in bars look the picture I posted above. If they are lucky more of the weight goes to the bum and boobs though.
have her twerk in yoga pants and the virgins in this thread would be thirstin hard. Can't take anything these incels say about women seriously.

the thing is, when internet neckbeards think of what constitutes the average woman they are only comparing among a tiny sliver of the population- above average looking women aged ~20-~35.
subway-riders-in-new-york-city-C4HR3A.jpg

These are the average people in a city famed for glamor and wealth.
Yup.

But even worse. They sit looking at INstagram models all day and then compare normal women to them and act like a normal 'good looking' girl is not worth their time as they get (and by get they mean look at pictures) of other far better looking women.

And in fact if you are only comparing what is good looking by what you look at on the internet then sure, many normal good looking women will pale in comparison. But I guarantee you that 99% of the sherdogers acting like these normal good looking women are far below average and far below their standards are not out actually picking up women much better than the women they are disparaging.

Mike, sorry I wasn't very clear, and the insane comment was in jest of course.
Now to call the girl you posted thick, I think she is fat, the only place she is thick is her belly.

Back