News Woman sues Disneyland for giving her a fat lip

i-want-to-kiss-your-lipsand-not-just-the-ones-on-your-face--69bf0.png

Are you their god? It’s me Margaret. Mah pussy is bleeding

Some rides can be sketchy because the forces as you're going down push you one way or another and that can make your legs uncross if you're not paying attention. Water can then rush into the body with a lot of force, like aiming a pressure washer at someone's genitals.

They're saying that the laceration was so bad that her bowels were coming out. These kinds of pelvic injuries are worse than people realize because of how many nerves there are down there. Most people can no longer have sex without being in pain. The sketchy water rides are not worth it, it's not like a rollercoaster where your safety is pretty much guaranteed.
If this is really true it will be in hospital documents. Hard to believe but we'll maybe the same like McDonald's coffee cup woman that actually was very serious injured.

Sounds like damaged pelvic floor muscles to the point of descending uterus. This can be repaired by surgery but would suggest quite the force application

This was just been part of Disney plan to control population.

One cannot argue against abortion if it happens by "accidentally".
<Y2JSmirk>

We are in days of Satan. Stay safe Sherdoggans.
View attachment 1004901
#illuminati #oprah #brycemitchell

And for the ones who make it past Satanic waterslide attraction

<EdgyBrah>
#henryfordesque #productivity #yonosabosenor

If this is really true it will be in hospital documents. Hard to believe but we'll maybe the same like McDonald's coffee cup woman that actually was very serious injured.

Sounds like damaged pelvic floor muscles to the point of descending uterus. This can be repaired by surgery but would suggest quite the force application

I find this kind of doubtful just due to the fact that if this where an issue, every kid who spread eagled their way down the slide would be in the infirmary. For this to be the case, Disney would have to be covering up a multitude of cases just like McD did with their coffee. McD was being sued left and right and the lady that got the big settlement got that because the jury saw how much McD didn't give a fuck even though they knew how hot the coffee was. At best, if this isn't a con she had a pelvic wall that could be knocked over with a sneeze.

Fucking Mickey Mouse cunt punting bitches causing genital trauma. Donald Duck & Goofy should kick his ass.

This slide is dark and the bottom nearly drops under you so can definitely see the lady spreading eagle when that drop hits as opposed to keeping legs crossed. Blizzard Beach has the ultimate atomic wedgie slides with Slush n Gusher + Summit plummet. I go down Humunga Kowabunga every 3-5 months (if typhoon is open) and it's a good time (little liquid courage via mojitos help prior)

Sounds like she was storming through the park like her name was El Niño.

Back