Woman Spends 3 Weeks In Intensive Care After Eating Gas Station Nacho Cheese

Don't want to steal her thunder here but I spent 4 weeks in a gas station bathroom after a $60 Taco Bell binge

and that was the best sex you ever had!

I wonder how long that cheese was sitting out there.

Even some fast food places, I remember seeing some worker at KFC drop some half thawed chicken on the ground and threw it in the fryer. I thought she just dropped some used napkin or something.

It was on the ground for a good few minutes and I called her on it, she was some Mexican chick that barely spoke English and kept telling me no no, I didn't do like that, I said I just saw you kick it and pick it up, she didnt see it and kicked it by accident looked down picked it up and threw in the fryer, it was breaded and everything but was like half frozen on the floor.

Im pretty much cautious where I eat, I prefer cooking my own food at home now, ever since I got a bad case of norovirus and Salmonella.

I think I only ate fried chicken twice this year, last yera I got salmonella from some bad chicken.

Please tell me you reported that bitch and got her fired

Ah yeah.Last year i had a night of Terror after eating some gas station sausage

Is it safe to say that those were some "Killer" nachos?
YPk8zoR_d.webp

So many pussies with weak stomachs in here. I've had dozens of chili cheese dogs from gas stations. Never been sick. Gotten shit faced drunk at the bars and eaten shit that had to be days old and never given a fuck.

Whatever.
I like those bbq sandwitches from am pm.

Jesus, how do you get botulism from nacho cheese? I thought it came from mold spores or something...

Does gas station nacho cheese even have enough actually biological matter in it to go moldy?

She put nacho cheese on Doritos. She is 33. Fucking take some responsibility for your health once you aren't a kid anymore. I wouldn't eat any food from gas stations because the workers smell like shit themselves.

The word comes from botulus, Latin for sausage.

Appetising.

I once woke up covered in my own piss and shit after enjoying a variety store Jamaican paddy after a night of drinking.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-spends-3-weeks-intensive-220115637.html

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/a1f9f4...48625b4/ss_a-california-mom-drizzled-gas.html

Man this is sad and scary stuff, Im pulling for her, she got Botulism from some Gas Station nachos
. I never eat gas station food or those old ass hot dogs at 7 eleven.

LOL I haven't heard that since a Will Ferell wished it upon someone in a hilarious movie. Obviously, less funny IRL.

Women are treating their body like a dump truck a lot of the times. Not saying she deserves this but, nachos is a great way to bulking and apparently, this edition led to near death experience. Holy g

Jesus, how do you get botulism from nacho cheese? I thought it came from mold spores or something...

Does gas station nacho cheese even have enough actually biological matter in it to go moldy?

Typical method through food is from Improper canning. A low oxygen environment will allow it to thrive. There was an incident before where people got Botulism from Nachos that had improperly canned Jalepenos. It will be interesting once the CDC releases the full information of this case after thorough investigation.

For the life of me I never understand why people would eat that gas station shit. Or like those frozen hamburgs and crap there that you can microwave.

Ok so I get it if she wold have grabbed the clear bag of tortilla chips that sits next to the nacho cheese dispenser and then put cheese on that. That's what they're there for.

But this bitch goes and grabs a bag of Doritos, opens it and then smothers them in nacho cheese? That's fucking disgusting and to top it off, that shit is already flavored like nacho cheese! Who does that shit?

I go to 7-11 every morning for my coffee. Its a good deal, and the coffee isnt bad. Oftentines, its fucking super-strong so you get your money's worth. But yeah, i don't touch their food.

So many pussies with weak stomachs in here. I've had dozens of chili cheese dogs from gas stations. Never been sick. Gotten shit faced drunk at the bars and eaten shit that had to be days old and never given a fuck.

Whatever.

Always has to be an ignorant tough guy, you cant fight a botulism, norovirus or salmonella dude, if you get it you get it, you just got lucky and didnt get it, has nothing to do with a weak stomach lol wtd?

Back