Woman Spends 3 Weeks In Intensive Care After Eating Gas Station Nacho Cheese

Don't want to steal her thunder here but I spent 4 weeks in a gas station bathroom after a $60 Taco Bell binge

Is it safe to say that those were some "Killer" nachos?

i like the hot dogs from my chevron but they make it everyday and i see them do it lol

Ironic, because most people spend 3 weeks immersed in nacho cheese after a stint in intensive care.

They prepare that shit in the gas station bathroom.

With such sanitary conditions in those damn things, I'm surprised she was only afflicted with botulism.

They prepare that shit in the gas station bathroom.

With such sanitary conditions in those damn things, I'm surprised she was only afflicted with botulism.

I wonder how long that cheese was sitting out there.

Even some fast food places, I remember seeing some worker at KFC drop some half thawed chicken on the ground and threw it in the fryer. I thought she just dropped some used napkin or something.

It was on the ground for a good few minutes and I called her on it, she was some Mexican chick that barely spoke English and kept telling me no no, I didn't do like that, I said I just saw you kick it and pick it up, she didnt see it and kicked it by accident looked down picked it up and threw in the fryer, it was breaded and everything but was like half frozen on the floor.

Im pretty much cautious where I eat, I prefer cooking my own food at home now, ever since I got a bad case of norovirus and Salmonella.

I think I only ate fried chicken twice this year, last yera I got salmonella from some bad chicken.

I wonder how long that cheese was sitting out there.

Even some fast food places, I remember seeing some worker at KFC drop some half thawed chicken on the ground and threw it in the fryer. I thought she just dropped some used napkin or something.

It was on the ground for a good few minutes and I called her on it, she was some Mexican chick that barely spoke English and kept telling me no no, I didn't do like that, I said I just saw you kick it and pick it up, she didnt see it and kicked it by accident looked down picked it up and threw in the fryer, it was breaded and everything but was like half frozen on the floor.

Im pretty much cautious where I eat, I prefer cooking my own food at home now, ever since I got a bad case of norovirus and Salmonella.

I think I only ate fried chicken twice this year, last yera I got salmonella from some bad chicken.

Relevant:

Timestamped because I couldn't find the original video and I couldn't give a damn what the commentating uploader has to say about the video.

Just last week I was in line at 7-11 and there was these 2 ladies and their kids and they were holding up the line for like 10-15 minutes having the clerk get all the food (7-11 started having wings and pizza and shit on top of their 2 day old taquitos and hot dogs) and package it. I was like, why not just go to Mcdonalds for fuck sakes?

Does 7-11 really seem like the place to go to for a meal/sustenance?? Anyways, felt like the appropriate thread to rant.

Not sure why anyone would eat gas station food when there are so many options around. Disgusting.

Relevant:

Timestamped because I couldn't find the original video and I couldn't give a damn what the commentating uploader has to say about the video.

Oh snap! My family loves golden Corrall too! Good looking out bro, very gross, thats messed up, those patties outside near the dumpster with flies on them.

I hope this is just that GC and not all of them, but man Buffets are suspect a lot of old food and people touching the food with their dirty hands, and I remember one guy was grabbing the chicken decided he didnt want that one took it off his plate and toss the drumstick in with the others.

A lot of people mess with the food there man, I remember this one woman had her dirty ass hands and knuckles touching the noodles when using the spoon.

Just last week I was in line at 7-11 and there was these 2 ladies and their kids and they were holding up the line for like 10-15 minutes having the clerk get all the food (7-11 started having wings and pizza and shit on top of their 2 day old taquitos and hot dogs) and package it. I was like, why not just go to Mcdonalds for fuck sakes?

Does 7-11 really seem like the place to go to for a meal/sustenance?? Anyways, felt like the appropriate thread to rant.

My brother decided to eat the 7 eleven pepperoni pizzza when we got slurrpees and he wound up having to pull over and head off the freeway and puked while driving.

I had to buy him a new shirt at the target and got him some carbonated drinks to help him burp, and he had to take a nap after an hour nap he felt better and I told him to walk around a bit first and he burped and was good to go.

I don't know why people eat that food like you said there are fast food joints just around the corner, I even told my bro man just get a bag of chips to snack on and we can find a food place but he was hungry and we were about to go on the freeway and no other food places other than a 7 11 and gast station were there.

My brother decided to eat the 7 eleven pepperoni pizzza when we got slurrpees and he wound up having to pull over and head off the freeway and puked while driving.

I had to buy him a new shirt at the target and got him some carbonated drinks to help him burp, and he had to take a nap after an hour nap he felt better and I told him to walk around a bit first and he burped and was good to go.

I don't know why people eat that food like you said there are fast food joints just around the corner, I even told my bro man just get a bag of chips to snack on and we can find a food place but he was hungry and we were about to go on the freeway and no other food places other than a 7 11 and gast station were there.

Yeah, I was going to mention that I once bought a turkey sandwich from 7-11 knowing in my heart that it was going to have some type of effect on me. I knew for certain but I was hungry and bought it anyway. Sure enough I spent all night going back and forth to the toilet with mild diarrhea. No regreats.

So many pussies with weak stomachs in here. I've had dozens of chili cheese dogs from gas stations. Never been sick. Gotten shit faced drunk at the bars and eaten shit that had to be days old and never given a fuck.

Whatever.

Back