Woman Accuses Holocaust Hero Elie Wiesel of Sexual Assault

160702164915-11-elie-wiesel-obit-super-169.jpg

$

Is grab-assery (ass-grabbery?) considered sexual assault now? Serious question.

Yes.

If you go up to a random woman and grab her butt, you sexually assaulted her. The terminology may differ by jurisdiction, but it hasn't been legal (for a very long time) to grope the private parts of a random 17 year-old, even if you're an old Holocaust hero.

If you don't want it grabbed, keep your ass at home.

Looks like the Muslims were right again

"Sexual assault" has become a meaningless umbrella term.

No, it hasn't. Sexual versus non-sexual assault/battery is pretty easily defined.

If you aren't trying to undress, solicit a sexual act, place your dick on them, or fondle a sexualized body part (crotch, breast, butt), you're in the clear.

The guy survived Auschwitz. I think he’s earned a little squeeze here and there.
Inb4 Trump tweets "I prefer Jews who DIDN'T get captured"

Last edited by a moderator:
Is grab-assery (ass-grabbery?) considered sexual assault now? Serious question.

You have to ask resident expert @IDL to weigh in, he's our foremost expert on getting your ass grabbed in public.

You have to ask resident expert @IDL to weigh in, he's our foremost expert on getting your ass grabbed in public.

If only I knew my rights, I may have ruined that granny's life!

so he was an assgrabber back in the day. Oskar Schindler probably was too. Hell, Oskar may have even taken a woman against her will at some point. Mike Tyson did. Lord knows the Vikings did (although when they did it it wasn't against their own laws)

and they were all DEAD wrong for doing it. But I love the Vikings and Oskar Schindler will remain a hero of mine.

Wordsworth wrote:

--“Silence is a privilege of the grave, a right of the departed. Let him, therefore, who infringes that right by speaking publicly of, for, or against, those who cannot speak for themselves, take heed that he opens not his mouth without a sufficient sanction.”

I've read a few of his books, and beyond that I don't know much. What was he really about?
The only real negative I have heard of him was his near unflinching support of Israel, even their less savory acts, but beyond that, nothing.

The only real negative I have heard of him was his near unflinching support of Israel, even their less savory acts, but beyond that, nothing.

Unflinching supporter of Israel. Good. Makes me like him even more.

What am I missing @IDL ? Did Mrs IDL make an unauthorized power grab for the Royal IDL butt-tox?

We're here for you buddy. Better let it out now than allow it to fester and ruin the rest of your life.

What am I missing @IDL ? Did Mrs IDL make an unauthorized power grab for the Royal IDL butt-tox?

We're here for you buddy. Better let it out now than allow it to fester and ruin the rest of your life.

Can you imagine calling the Sherdog Rape Hotline?
iu

lol thats so creepy and childish. I've had girls grab my junk before hard but it never occured to me that I was a victim of sexual assault.

Last edited:
Can you imagine calling the Sherdog Rape Hotline?
iu
Lol. No. No I can't

Then again...

Call 1 TPbunghole (1 853 864 4053) in an ass grab emergency, and our highly trained professionals will guide you through this traumatic phase of your life.

PS. Pics or it didn't happen.

Now before anyone gets rustled, I'm not making light of sexual assault. Being the survivor of several ass grabbings myself, I can certainly sympathize.

Listman wrote that she is coming forward now with the allegation because she is “exhausted from the guilt, fear, and shame and mostly from the twenty-eight year long burden of keeping this secret in a possibly misguided overestimation of my own capacity and responsiblity to protect the world from the knowledge of something evil and ugly…For twenty-eight years, when I would see one of his works on the bookshelf of a friend or family member, see his name or face in the news, read him quoted or referenced, hear him lauded as some kind of Tzadik [righteous person], I would feel nauseous. I would think that he had fooled everyone and I would feel embarrassed on their behalf for having been fooled.”

<{clintugh}>

This woman is in desperate need of psychological counseling. (Counseling that has nothing to do with her getting goosed in 1989.)

Back