Woman Accuses Holocaust Hero Elie Wiesel of Sexual Assault

What am I missing @IDL ? Did Mrs IDL make an unauthorized power grab for the Royal IDL butt-tox?

We're here for you buddy. Better let it out now than allow it to fester and ruin the rest of your life.

Hah, no. It was in reference to me getting my butt grabbed by an old lady while I was outside waiting to go in to a buffet restaurant, causing her daughter to embarrassingly scold her for her bad behavior.

If true then it's inappropriate but hardly world ending.

"Wiesel"

giphy-downsized-large.gif

There is also an Anthony Wiener

Hah, no. It was in reference to me getting my butt grabbed by an old lady while I was outside waiting to go in to a buffet restaurant, causing her daughter to embarrassingly scold her for her bad behavior.
Hilarious. Did you feel guilt, fear and shame for decades like Miss Listman? Or laughed it off like a normal human being?

If only I knew my rights, I may have ruined that granny's life!

Like just last week, I walking in a Target, and there is this Puerto Rican MILF. Hispanic females have no appropriate age for hence to stop being sexy. So this lady was wearing some tight spandex, and her ass is just bulging.

I walk past and accidently, my hand rubs against her arse, and I think it jiggled a little. It was a soft ass too. I quickly turned around to apologize. She looked at me with, "ok I let this one time slide, but I be ready next time" look.

If someone grabbing your ass ruined your life you need to seek out professional help.

You tell the person never to do it again then you go on with your life never giving it a second thought.

Jeez Louise

Listman wrote that she is coming forward now with the allegation because she is “exhausted from the guilt, fear, and shame and mostly from the twenty-eight year long burden of keeping this secret in a possibly misguided overestimation of my own capacity and responsiblity to protect the world from the knowledge of something evil and ugly…For twenty-eight years, when I would see one of his works on the bookshelf of a friend or family member, see his name or face in the news, read him quoted or referenced, hear him lauded as some kind of Tzadik [righteous person], I would feel nauseous. I would think that he had fooled everyone and I would feel embarrassed on their behalf for having been fooled.”

<{clintugh}>

This woman is in desperate need of psychological counseling. (Counseling that has nothing to do with her getting goosed in 1989.)
Unfortunately, this is a sad product of the #metoo movement.

I remember once dancing with old folks at an old folks home for charity. As a bit of a handsome devil at the time the old senile ladies would feel invigorated and would hit me with kisses and butt squeezes. No tongue though. It was lol funny to me,

Yeah, if you place escaped extermination vs. ass was grabbed, the latter can doublefuck themselves.

This makes me think about a recent case in Sweden that is linked to #MeToo

A famous tv-personality sent was sexting with a younger intern. She took it up with her supervisors and he received a formal warning and apologized.

Soon after, they became romantically involved and were together for almost a year.

Now all of a sudden she is speaking out again and has reported him to the police about his harassment prior to their relationship.

Listman wrote that she is coming forward now with the allegation because she is “exhausted from the guilt, fear, and shame and mostly from the twenty-eight year long burden of keeping this secret in a possibly misguided overestimation of my own capacity and responsiblity to protect the world from the knowledge of something evil and ugly…For twenty-eight years, when I would see one of his works on the bookshelf of a friend or family member, see his name or face in the news, read him quoted or referenced, hear him lauded as some kind of Tzadik [righteous person], I would feel nauseous. I would think that he had fooled everyone and I would feel embarrassed on their behalf for having been fooled.”

<{clintugh}>

This woman is in desperate need of psychological counseling. (Counseling that has nothing to do with her getting goosed in 1989.)

<JagsKiddingMe>

What a fucking loser. Bitch needs to get over herself and get on with her life.

Victimized for 28 years over a squeeze of a butt cheek? Give me a break.

<{hughesimpress}>

Hilarious. Did you feel guilt, fear and shame for decades like Miss Listman? Or laughed it off like a normal human being?

It was a little awkward but I laughed about it, and look back and think it's still funny. Weird, but funny.

Back