Wolfenstein TNO

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 159002

How is it? My favorite FPS games are Killzone 2 and Half-Life. Obviously I'm not expecting The New Order to be one of my favorite games ever, but do you think I'd like it?

If you like shooters, you'll like Wolfenstein. It's a lengthy game for an FPS, and it's solid all around. Doesn't break any new ground, but what it does, it does well.

I bought it. So far i like it. The only big cons are graphics and sound.

Are they subpar for a shooter? I haven't played many in the genre but really liked Wolfenstein and thought the production quality was excellent.

Wolfenstein the New Order is a very good game. The story is good, and the stages are fun. I liked the weapons, and the whole revisionist lore, with the Nazi tech, moon base. I just never figured out how to be boss at the end in the mech suit on hardest.

Are they subpar for a shooter? I haven't played many in the genre but really liked Wolfenstein and thought the production quality was excellent.

It is not as good as Halo, but on par with COD.

I'm a diehard Killzone fan, which IMO sets the bar for visuals and sound.

Wolfenstein the New Order is a very good game. The story is good, and the stages are fun. I liked the weapons, and the whole revisionist lore, with the Nazi tech, moon base. I just never figured out how to be boss at the end in the mech suit on hardest.

Load up in previous zone, then run, run, run, shoot, run, run, run, shoot....for about an hour.

That boss is bullshit. Even on the normal settings, he takes forever. Nothing hard about him, you just have to keep plugging away at that stupid bullet sponge.

Load up in previous zone, then run, run, run, shoot, run, run, run, shoot....for about an hour.

That boss is bullshit. Even on the normal settings, he takes forever. Nothing hard about him, you just have to keep plugging away at that stupid bullet sponge.

But with all the Nat Gas valves open and fuming, and that fire everywhere. How do you not die from the fire first?

But with all the Nat Gas valves open and fuming, and that fire everywhere. How do you not die from the fire first?

I don't know. I'm talking out of my ass. I only tried it on hard. LOL.

I'm guessing there's a path within the tiny area that you can navigate, without getting burned too bad. I'm sure some super skilled dickhead has a walkthrough on youtube.

I don't know. I'm talking out of my ass. I only tried it on hard. LOL.

I'm guessing there's a path within the tiny area that you can navigate, without getting burned too bad. I'm sure some super skilled dickhead has a walkthrough on youtube.

How many times do you have to hit him?

Man, I played the shit out of RTCW demo when I was in korea all those years ago. Somehow, never got the game or followed through with the others

I bought on a Steam saleand played all the way through it... which is rare for me nowandays.

It was a very pleasurable experience, and thought it set the standard for classic franchises to be reimagined with today's standards of graphics, gameplay, and story.

And then I played Doom (2016) and THAT set the new standard, on top of Wolfenstein TNO.

But was TNO worth the $60 when it was first released? No. Is it worth the current Steam price of $10, rather than wait for a sale and risk losing interest? Absolutley. Buy it now.

Am I eagerly awaiting for the announced Wolfenstein sequel? Not really. The E3 trailer makes it look like it's gonna be great, but I will definatley buy it when it's around $20, whenever that may be.

Oh, and definatley pick up Doom after Wolfenstein.

I bought on a Steam saleand played all the way through it... which is rare for me nowandays.

It was a very pleasurable experience, and thought it set the standard for classic franchises to be reimagined with today's standards of graphics, gameplay, and story.

And then I played Doom (2016) and THAT set the new standard, on top of Wolfenstein TNO.

But was TNO worth the $60 when it was first released? No. Is it worth the current Steam price of $10, rather than wait for a sale and risk losing interest? Absolutley. Buy it now.

Am I eagerly awaiting for the announced Wolfenstein sequel? Not really. The E3 trailer makes it look like it's gonna be great, but I will definatley buy it when it's around $20, whenever that may be.

Oh, and definatley pick up Doom after Wolfenstein.

Doom is a solid 9/10 game. I have it on PC. But it's not my style. I prefer more cover-based shooters, which TNO is. Doom is much better graphics though.

It's good for one thing and one thing only

aldoraine-killingnazis.gif

Had a badass soundtrack too

Damn good game. Loved it and can't wait for the sequel.

The graphics? Isn't it based on idtech 5? That was the engine for Rage, which was a beautiful game, especially when you consider it was able to run on last gen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back