Wolfenstein TNO

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
I bought on a Steam saleand played all the way through it... which is rare for me nowandays.

It was a very pleasurable experience, and thought it set the standard for classic franchises to be reimagined with today's standards of graphics, gameplay, and story.

And then I played Doom (2016) and THAT set the new standard, on top of Wolfenstein TNO.

But was TNO worth the $60 when it was first released? No. Is it worth the current Steam price of $10, rather than wait for a sale and risk losing interest? Absolutley. Buy it now.

Am I eagerly awaiting for the announced Wolfenstein sequel? Not really. The E3 trailer makes it look like it's gonna be great, but I will definatley buy it when it's around $20, whenever that may be.

Oh, and definatley pick up Doom after Wolfenstein.

What a crock of bullshit... the game is a triple A game and it's worth every bit of $60, if not more. I can't stand people who say stupid shit like this about well thought out and put together triple A games. Get out of here with this crap!

If nothing else this game encourages the player to do at least a 2nd play through by choosing to sacrifice your other associate in the prologue. I'd say you're looking at about 10 hours the first play through, and probably a good 8-10 in the 2nd play through as you're looking for all the hidden areas and trying to fulfill some of the achievements. It's a game I can pick up about once a year and give it a run through when I'm bored and it's still fun and plays well.

People with your mentality are the reason video game companies give us the EXACT same games over and over, with just a few new skins because it's guaranteed to sell well.

What a crock of bullshit... the game is a triple A game and it's worth every bit of $60, if not more. I can't stand people who say stupid shit like this about well thought out and put together triple A games. Get out of here with this crap!

If nothing else this game encourages the player to do at least a 2nd play through by choosing to sacrifice your other associate in the prologue. I'd say you're looking at about 10 hours the first play through, and probably a good 8-10 in the 2nd play through as you're looking for all the hidden areas and trying to fulfill some of the achievements. It's a game I can pick up about once a year and give it a run through when I'm bored and it's still fun and plays well.

People with your mentality are the reason video game companies give us the EXACT same games over and over, with just a few new skins because it's guaranteed to sell well.
First game in years that soon as I finished it I started back over to play through the other way and see what I missed.

First game in years that soon as I finished it I started back over to play through the other way and see what I missed.

Right on! I was actually pretty shocked at the small changes in the "safe house" stuff from sacrificing the other guy. It was fun little stuff like that which made the extra play throughs still fun and exciting. Plus getting better with the throwing knife and finding some alternate routes made the game much easier! haha

Right on! I was actually pretty shocked at the small changes in the "safe house" stuff from sacrificing the other guy. It was fun little stuff like that which made the extra play throughs still fun and exciting. Plus getting better with the throwing knife and finding some alternate routes made the game much easier! haha

XglRl.gif

Back