WMMA high level vs. average Joes

An average fit regular guy would still have the upper hand.

It is the intangibles such as reacting to getting hit etc that may give women pro fighters at edge. Plus knowledge about fighting.

Give an average guy 6 months of boxing or MMA the advantage disappears immediately for pro women fighters. Gi

The 135ers will have trouble with a "fit" average man (who will likely be at least a lean 160), but cyborg is going to take more than 6 months of boxing to start getting handled by average joe.

She would also easily handle the average male gym goer. Despite its mediocrity even the average guy who goes to the gym doesn't rep 305 on deadlift, which cyborg can do.

Of course you can argue that cyborg shouldn't count as a WMMA and I would have to agree.

Not to brag but I dont have formal training yet I was able to takedown a 200 lb man in the bar once. That's a big guy,...not a usual case.

I'm 5'3" and 135 at the most.....

Pena, Cyborg, and Nunes are, what, 5'8" and 160+? And they train with men nearly every day.

5'3 and around 130 lbs ?

And you are 18/20 years old ? so no more growing.. ouch my man how hard do you have it overall or what are the difficulties that you encounter being a male with those stats.

Those guys in the Miesha video were wieners. A high school varsity wrestler would have given her all she could handle. Doesn't mean Tate is weak or that she still wouldn't have won though.

The average Joe gets wrecked. Guy in the white top is trained and has a size & weight advantage, Valentina still throws him around and dumps him on his ass.

The 135ers will have trouble with a "fit" average man (who will likely be at least a lean 160), but cyborg is going to take more than 6 months of boxing to start getting handled by average joe.

She would also easily handle the average male gym goer. Despite its mediocrity even the average guy who goes to the gym doesn't rep 305 on deadlift, which cyborg can do.

Of course you can argue that cyborg shouldn't count as a WMMA and I would have to agree.

Cyborg is an anomaly bro haha

5'3 and around 130 lbs ?

And you are 18/20 years old ? so no more growing.. ouch my man how hard do you have it overall or what are the difficulties that you encounter being a male with those stats.

How many 18 yr olds you see at the bar ;) lol.

But yes I'm small :(. :(. :(

ouch my man how hard do you have it overall or what are the difficulties that you encounter being a male with those stats.

Almost everything is difficult. Womens, machinery, tailoring clothing, getting respect, as happened at the bar scuffle.
I have a nearly 68" reach though, plus long legs which helps somewhat with aesthetics lol.. :/

How many 18 yr olds you see at the bar ;) lol.

But yes I'm small :(. :(. :(

Where I'm from you can even see 16 yr olds hell.. plus 18 is legal so no issues with them.

Oh sorry buddy didn't want to make you feel sad.. you are probably braver then my big fat ass self.

There is an old video of Ronda rolling with a high school wrestler and he is basically just flow rolling while she is going 100%

Your right, and I'm still saying a non-fatty who just has played sports with some pushing involved (a couple years HS football riding the bench as backup O-line) should never get taken down by a girl outside of a rousey or gabe... and even I would hope they don't.

Bullshit. Same weight and the girl Purple Belt will take their ass down and submit them.

No, i'm just saying these guys aren't 'better than Average Joe'. Not just that, Miesha is probably 150 there, so they are even smaller than her.

Dude, I already explained this part. In general, women at 150 will look bigger then Men at the SAME weight, due mostly to bone density and more muscle mass for men, naturally.....considering both are fit. These guys are around Miesha's weight.

Almost everything is difficult. Womens, machinery, tailoring clothing, getting respect, as happened at the bar scuffle.
I have a nearly 68" reach though, plus long legs which helps somewhat with aesthetics lol.. :/

Oh 68' is quite the reach on you buddy you like the Jon Jones of that height. :D

Yea I was thinking a little on it, you must have one heck of character, you either build it up or you crumble type of deal.

Hmh funny enough we share some of those lists items freaky how the lower and higher extremes tend to do that.

- women check
- machinery I'm not sure depends on what you say by this, I mean in half my friends cars I can't even freaking fit in them well anything close to comfort is out the window when you travel, ouch my knee space hurts just thinking at it
- clothing check again maybe if I was in the USA you guys seem to have a way better selection for bigger folks but here in the boonies 2nd world country no such luck
- respect is kind fake stuff, I guess no one will flat out start anything but it's not all that cracked up to be
- bar stuff well when alcohol is involved you will be surprised at the amount of courage one can get, of course with no sense whatsoever but yea

I'm 6'6 at around 320 lbs.. that reminds me this Holiday's jacked me up I need to drop 25 lbs asap XD. :*(

Last edited:
Black Belt in TKD can range anywhere from Awesome Fighter to Complete Shit.....many are at the Complete Shit level.

But are you a 130 lb manlet? Why shouldn't you fight broads in your weight class that are trained to get a fair assessment?
I'm a fat retarded sherdogger. That's my whole point, it's still enough to win as long as I get my hands on them with my 45 second gas tank.

Back