Wlad looks JACKED at age 41

AJ looks like he is getting a bodybuilding gut in the weight in.

A good mixture of genetics, hard work and PED's

Uop. And I heard what also helps him is Sherdoggers talking out their asses, unless PED means "Perfectly expected definition" from a man that trains smart and effectively.

Then again, seeing a 41 year old in shape and chalking it up to cheating makes our fat assess feel good, and it is easier for us to rub our nips while sit on the couch and do sweet nothing.

Then again, seeing a 41 year old in shape and chalking it up to cheating makes our fat assess feel good, and it is easier for us to rub our nips while sit on the couch and do sweet nothing.
Its not cheating if everyone does it and trust me everyone at that level is on some form of PED's whether you want to believe it or not.

Uop. And I heard what also helps him is Sherdoggers talking out their asses, unless PED means "Perfectly expected definition" from a man that trains smart and effectively.

I don't care about PEDs but come on that's ridiculouss. Wlad is tall like 6'6 but still 240lbs at what looks to be no more than 10% BF with a cardio intensive sport is nothing "expected" even if it was to be a drug free result.
Wlad also gains weight in training camp which is highly suspicious considering you do less weights during camp, do more cardio, are already highly muscled to begin with and since it only lasts a few weeks.

No idea if he is clean or not we cant "know" but saying that the things I listed aren't suspicious or that it is a "perfectly expected" body for anyone is just wrong.

I don't care about PEDs but come on that's ridiculouss. Wlad is tall like 6'6 but still 240lbs at what looks to be no more than 10% BF with a cardio intensive sport is nothing "expected" even if it was to be a drug free result.
Wlad also gains weight in training camp which is highly suspicious considering you do less weights during camp, do more cardio, are already highly muscled to begin with and since it only lasts a few weeks.

No idea if he is clean or not we cant "know" but saying that the things I listed aren't suspicious or that it is a "perfectly expected" body for anyone is just wrong.
I told you, protein shakes man.

Delicious tightness from Mr Klitschko indeed, you can see the glistening as his supple muscle become gorged with nutrients he needs to maintain such fluids inside of him.

This will be the most important cuisine to date with the right kind of ingredients to fuse together for us to masticate. I have prepared everything in my home for the great feast for the dance of chaos. I will have digested all before i come into witnessing the event with a clean slate. Ravenous.

Two wonderful entities inhabiting legendary fleshes will be most wonderful....Let us salivate...

Could be a food gut. Its hard for some big men to be flat when they eat so much

Genetics. Both Klitschko and Joshua are on PED`s, but the reason for Joshua`s stomach is not hgh/insulin (which he has 100% used, but not enough to change stomach) but genetics. Some guys (including myself), just have a bulging abs even when we are lean. Weird.

He's roided to the gills. He trains like a beast, but cmon. Human beings, with degrading hgh and testosterone, done look muscular in their 20s, and JACKED in their 40s. It's like the Rock, he's obviously filling his body to the brim with peds.

Genetics. Both Klitschko and Joshua are on PED`s, but the reason for Joshua`s stomach is not hgh/insulin (which he has 100% used, but not enough to change stomach) but genetics. Some guys (including myself), just have a bulging abs even when we are lean. Weird.

I was born with my top row of ribs essentially forking into three on each side. This makes my top ab muscle go outward kind of. That muscle, for some reason, is rock hard. When I boxed, I've always, no matter the conditioning or diet, had a Mark Hunt like physique. I was really good at pressure fighting though, and the body shots did not burn me out very easily, because my abs are like steel, despite being under a good sized belly. It's weird as hell.

That's all pure dedication, champion heart, training like no other, superb nutrition and meal planning on a high accuracy scale. Plus whey, creatine and BCAA.

<sarcasm>

Let these guys juice up, who cares. Do you want more fights like last night, or not?

Lol at anyone thinking that Klit and Josh do not take PED`s. They started drug testing for this fight only 8 weeks ago. If they were not taking PED`s, they are stupid.

Honestly if I had to make a guess I'd say yeah Wlad is probably using something and Joshua quite a high likelihood as well(which I spose you could argue makes for a pretty even field), this looked like a late 00's K-1 fight.

Honestly if I had to make a guess I'd say yeah Wlad is probably using something and Joshua quite a high likelihood as well(which I spose you could argue makes for a pretty even field), this looked like a late 00's K-1 fight.

I repeat, IF THEY ARE NOT USING ANYTHING THEY ARE STUPID.

This fight reminds me of Lesnar vs Overeem. Two giant shredded heavyweights coming in both around 250 with strength and power to match. That was a favorite of mine and this fight was also good

This fight reminds me of Lesnar vs Overeem. Two giant shredded heavyweights coming in both around 250 with strength and power to match. That was a favorite of mine and this fight was also good
Stop masturbating

Back