Wlad looks JACKED at age 41

MoreKane

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
wladimir-klitschko%20(10)_1.jpg

dang, honestly he looks the best he has been in years, Saturday is going to be a great fight

i heard he trains like a maniac even when he isn't in camp. dude stays in shape.

Lots of protein shakes right there.

This is set to be one of the most jacked fights in recent history.

This is set to be one of the most jacked fights in recent history.

Can you imagine, if both fighters were sponsored by Jack3d preworkout??? They also could have named the event JACKED... so much money down the drain, due to piss poor british and eatern euro Marketing.

Looking torque thunder there. Bee stung, if you will.

youtube-broscience-videos

vascularity like lesnar, a fellow jacked white guy, that and no usada

Clinching for 12 rounds is exhausting....

Look at those clinchers. If any man were made in a crabs image (and not none of that Detroit crab business; who ever ate a crab from De-troit??), it's Wlad.

Hard work & medication does the body good for an athlete. Can't wait till tomorrow to see these two beefcakes get it on! This one's gonna be a full body workout for sure. Action packed and one of them's getting whacked (we can only hope).

Gotta stay off S-dog tomorrow, 'cause I'll be watching the later feed :(

Wlad looks explosive.

Looking sharp in a fucking 42. What a master Wlad is. The best of this era.

Respect to young gun Joshua, but WAR WLAD!!!!!

Always seems to be a loud chorus against British fighters, the best for the division surely would be Joshua win and then Joshua vs wilder?

Joshua was the favorite, like 3:1 when I placed my bet on the fight, seems like the Brit's getting a lot of love going into this one.

Back