With Conor now back training for his next MMA fight..

We all know he's training for that Nate Diaz rubbermatch.

Why aren't the same people crying about Khabib he's not fought in the same amount of time either. The titles mean shit it' obvious Tony is the champ stripped or not

Everyone gives Khabib hell, but at least he has the excuse of nearly dying.

Why bother. You did so much and made a ton of cash, go enjoy life and a healthy brain.

How does having the same management effect them from fighting? Managers job is just to get his client the best possible deal he can. If he feels there's some conflict of interest then another manager takes over for either Tony or Conor. Not saying you're wrong I just don't see a conflict other than the same guy negotiating both deals could be tricky & sticky if he gets Conor a boat load and you just a briefcase.
The manager is the last of the obstacles preventing this fight from happening you're right. Don't even know why I brought it up. If Tony wants a fight with Conor or wants the belt or more money he needs a new manager because Audie or whatever his name is going to do what's best for Conor. I agree it is irrelevant. Conor doesn't like the match up so the fight will never happen. Been saying it since the day Tony won the interim. I predict deez tings.

How long till he post some new touchbutt videos? I heard the touchbutt was improving in iceland with ido and canner in the woods.

The manager is the last of the obstacles preventing this fight from happening you're right. Don't even know why I brought it up. If Tony wants a fight with Conor or wants the belt or more money he needs a new manager because Audie or whatever his name is going to do what's best for Conor. I agree it is irrelevant. Conor doesn't like the match up so the fight will never happen. Been saying it since the day Tony won the interim. I predict deez tings.

Conor and the UFC have put themselves between a rock & a hard place it's to their benefit to have Conor with a belt and the face of the UFC and this great mma LW phenom, the problem is Conor is only good against complementary hand picked fighters to his style. His division his filled with mma killers skilled in all around fight game.

The cries for Conor to defend are getting louder especially now there's a interim LW champ making Conor a "Disputed Champ" what other fight can there be in a octagon for Conor than to unify his disputed belt? UFC is truly at a crossroads are you a real fight promotion with real belts & champs or are you mma entertainment with faux champs and personalities, if that's the case tell USADA to f*k off and let guys supplement until they drop and bring Jon Jones back.

Last edited:
Looks like his gonna defend march/april so I'm not bitching anymore but should've done it like 2 months after the Eddie fight cause he came out of there untouched.

Yes, because everyone else defends their belt after two months.

<36>

Conor has been one of the most active fighters, he deserved a break and payday.

Conor won the LW title over 13 months ago (in a fight he didn't even remotely deserve), has failed to defend it or even schedule a defense, all despite being healthy and competing in another sport in the meantime?

yeah, it's a huge mystery why so many fans remain unhappy with the situation, TS.

<mma1>

Until the fight is official, it's all a lie and he's a fraud that deserves all the hate.

Hate a successful 29 year old with a beautiful girlfriend and a son, with 100 million dollars in bank and one of the best fighters in the world?

Never.

I notice no one is hating on a homeless guy.

Why does Ronaldo, Rockhold get hate while Messi and Damien Maia don't?

What does all of that have to do with him defending his belt? Girlfriend? A son? Money? I only care about the best fighting the best im not invested in these guys like some of you. You guys care more about what he is wearing than him actually fighting.

Who is he fighting? If it is anyone other than Tony his FB is going to get even more hostile.

No hate I just want to know how good he really is.

Conor could wipe out the top ten at FW and LW in a month and they would still bitch and moan.

Why is everyone still hating? He's training for his next fight so shut the fuck up about it

All over his Facebook constant comments 'when you gonna defend bro?' He's training obviously so let him get on with it never seen such whiney arse holes in my life. Gets so old I hope he finishes Tony and pisses a bunch of people off
In the pic of him grappling, he's Gassed

Conor won the LW title over 13 months ago (in a fight he didn't even remotely deserve), has failed to defend it or even schedule a defense, all despite being healthy and competing in another sport in the meantime?

yeah, it's a huge mystery why so many fans remain unhappy with the situation, TS.
That about sums it up, but that he dominated the fight showed to me anyway that he definitely deserved to be in that Octagon. To deserve does not only mean to have done something worthy of a particular reward; it also means to show qualities worthy of a particular reward. Conor showed pre-Eddie that he had those qualities, and then some, and boy did he prove that to be true.

Lol watch his title defence will be vs Diaz

Yet all the talk is about Floyd's debut and wanting to fight mma.

Floyd runs UFC.

Until i see the official announcement he can post whatever he wants to create a smokescreen; irish jabroni is pondering who's the easiest fight, not the toughest competition.

because he already should have been stripped, it's been 1 year without defending and he's healthy
not only that but LW already has 3 contenders waiting and one of them is a interim champion

Back